Confession time: Do you have crush on any member (s) of this site?

Or ever had crush on one?
Did you tell the other person about your feelings?
Those who have crush on someone on g@g right now, do you plan to let the other person know about your feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had a small crush on a couple

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did.
    And we're dating now :p

What Guys Said 19

• ... @soccerchick4eva... i think its time you knew <3 hahaha so, wanna grab a coffe and movie sometime? :D haha :* <3

• no crush on any G@Gers

• since i dont know anyone personally. and on line is usually totally different than in real life. its hard to say crush but there are a few i could say i think i could be attracted to. but since i'm married and not looking that secret will stay with me about who they are.. also when so many people always write as anonymous its hard to tell who it is and build feeling for anyone.

• I'd have though you need to have talked with someone for a quite a long time before you could develop something more that was more than "hmm he/she's attractive".

• I've talked to some beautiful ladies on here. but they're not my crushes.

• No. I don't pay attention or personally follow anyone here. Just a big group of users.

• No but I find many girls here to be nice looking and I have met some cool people

• No, I have no online crushes.

• There are a lot of cute girls on this site but I don't do on-line crushes. I answered similar questions like this in the past the same way.

• Why you don't do online crushes?

• Because I'm a 35 (soon to be 36) year-old man. I need to interact with a person face to face to develop a crush on them. Plus, I don't get easily attached.

• Yes, bebe. You, bebe.

• Have right now? Na
    Had? One too many xD

• They already know ;-D

• maybe on you but well I don;t know how you are ;-)

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Nah, I haven't really seen any girls on GaG that are my type.

• Yes, a huge crush... but she doesn't know.

• I don't have crushes on people I don't know...

• Yes to all the above

• Can't say 💃🏻

What Girls Said 12

• I Actually had Two Gag Hubbys, we call them, back a year or so, when we were asked "Who would be your Gag wife/hubby?"
    The First one ended up to be just a friend, lived way across the other side of me, but it was not LDR that was ever a problem, for once I had Married a Muslim who Found me on Facebook, and I ended up going to Egypt for awhile, it was the fact that this Gagger Guy and I didn't share a lot in Common and he didn't possess the Chemistry I was looking for.
    The other one last year, was closer to my Home and in Heart but he had A Lot of Issues, Lots of Baggage and Loads of wind on here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• lol!!! Speak of the devil One is here now. lolxxoo

• Wow that's interesting!
      Thank you and all the best to you too!
      :)

• Oh, so welcome, and Good luck to you too, sweetie. xxoo

• No. I don't crush on strangers online.

• Ohkk. .
      by the way, are you a HP fan?

• I like Harry Potter. Not sure if other fans would classify me as a fan since I don't know everything there is to know about the HP world, I've only read the book series once.

• Ditto

• I confess! I love apples! hahahah! Will apple take my hand in marriage? Apple says yes!

• Now? No, not in particular. I have in the past though. Real bad too.

• Nope, nobody that extraordinary on here for me to develop a crush yet ;P

• There's some attractive guys on this site, but no. I don't do online crushes. I'm way too old for that. I prefer real life.

• Yep but he knows about it... come to think of it about 70% of the users know about it lol

• No and I would never tell them. If anyone has a crush on me, they can tell me, I don't bite.

• Nopeee

• Nope

• I'm chillin'.

• yeah, not a romantic crush but a sexual one. he's a whore and probably talks to a bunch of other girls but i still like him sexually. i don't plan to let him know because i know we have no chance together ha and he's also a massive asshole. you can't help who you're attracted to

• Sorry for being an ass hole :(

• Nothing unpleasant, I want to talk about the answer you gave here

• I think I know the guy you are talking about.
      He's talking to me