We've been flirting and today she told me and her friends I'm her boyfriend what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is Not True Blue, @Twolips, Pull her aside and politely tell Her... I am not your boyfriend, we are just friends.
    However, if it Might be the Truth, For it seems you were Not Trying Denying, Then Keep Flirting and let Tongues keep Wagging as She and You Continue Tagging.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and I am quite Confident you handled this with manly kid gloves. xxoo

What Girls Said 14

• Do you want to be her boyfriend? If not, you need to tell her that you are just friends or flirting or whatever. Do not let her continue on with using that label if you do not want to date her. It'll just get her hopes up.

• Wow congrats! You now have a girlfriend!

• It is really simple 'to get rid' of her, if she doesn't listen to you!. The girls on here have given you the answers. Ignore her, don't return her texts, make your own plans etc. she will go her own way eventually,

• probably tell her you dont see her that way. ask if it was a misunderstanding, dont try to be accusatory though. it might hurt her if you do

• do you want to be her boyfriend? if you don't you need to tell her but tell her on her own. or if you want to be her boyfriend step up and show her

• Why do you feel the need to do anything. Time will prove HER IMMATURE. People on this website always ask what do I do. Why do anything?

• Do you want to be her boyfriend?

• Haven't you been calling her your girlfriend?

• Ask her why did she say that to them.

• Tell them you're not

• Whatever you feel like doing

• Well that depends how do you feel about her?

• Wow, someone is moving fast LOL

• if you dont want to be her boyfriends then stop giving her false hope by flirting with her. Just tell her in private that you want to be just friends.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• just nicly talk to her when your alone and tell her that you two need to know each other better before that. Like ask her on a date while your at it champ.

• A girl did that shit back in high school with me, too.
    I confronted her, and after that never showed any interest in her afterwards.

• WOW 😲
    That's familiar 😂
    Just make it clear

• What's wrong with that? You scored, congrats!

• Women are extremely delusional when it comes to particularly good looking guys.

• make out with her bro she loves you ;)

1 private opinion(s)