Should I go to job search center today?

Yes or no! I am suppose to finish my resume! But I haven't done a thing! And well I feel tired! I don't want go out today. But I did sign up for 7 jobs yesterday and went to the job search center. They did help me (: Maybe I'll go Monday but meh! I don't know I am just tired!

Most Helpful Guy

• Rest for now, apple. You are already doing a lot.
    Next week is a new battle.

Try to make a little of the resume before night, and finish it tomorrow.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• as Benjamin Franklin said, "'Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.'"

• There are always excuses. . .

• Forget about the experience part and just focus on what your qualifications are.
    Do some temp jobs first to get you the experience you need if necessary. But most importantly... get off yo lazy BUTT AND GO TO THE DAM JOB SEARCH CENTRE NOW!! Sorry... I haven't had my coffee yet XD

But seriously... go... go now... to dah choppa!!! Um... I mean the JOB CENTRE!!!

• You should go :) The more you go out and search, the better job you will get. Don't get discouraged.

• Go today if not on Monday there will be something else that comes up

• I went to one of those one time and they didn't do shit. They didn't help in the slightest. But if you're desperate, maybe you'll get lucky.

• oh wow. lol I don't know they helped me build a resume basic and yeah. At the least I can get a summer job.

• That's fine. I didn't want to discourage you from trying. I'm glad it worked for you😊👍🏼

• do it today and just go home after

• I think you should get some rest, apple :)

• That's a good attitude to get a job.

• You should cuz you'll find some hot boys to bad I'm not around

• Nah chill it out... go Monday lol... take it easy and eat some food

• Look at you being a productive member of society,
    You should be proud

• I am and I got an intreview coming up this week! AAAA! Look at me! Never worked before an interview! Its in a salon and spa! In the nice part of town! I am so excited! Even if I don't get it this experience will be worth it!

• Go t.

• "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky

What Girls Said 11

• If you are having trouble getting a resume done, then the Job centre is where you need to be! They can offer advice and even help you create a resume. Don't feel bad for not being able to finish or even start a resume. It can be overwhelming especially if you haven't done many resumes before. Especially if you haven't worked before!

• Yes, you should go. If not today, then you should go soon if you feel that you need help searching for a job. They may be able to provide information on places that are hiring.

• well i would go when you feel more alert. that shows you're more enthusiastic. then again, you're an apple so :p

• They tend to like it more when you check for jobs on Monday. Along with if you call them to check to see if anything is open, it's best to do it only on Mondays.

• You should have ever the job search center come to you. Badass!

• Go for it! What do you have to lose Apple? Shine bright my little Apple :)

• I know how you must feel. I'm pondering doing the same as you, it's abut time for a job change.

• Go asap

• Go and talk to them so you know how to start putting a resume together :)

• Go today 😛

• I think you should go