Why fat people are generally ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are unhealthy and people are hard wired to see traditionally healthy human forms as attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• Some people that are overweight have a good looking face along with skinny people. I feel like since their unhealthy is because unattractive

• There are a lot of ugly-faced skinny, fit women. lol
    There are a lot of beautiful-faced overweight women.
    Ugly and fat are not the same thing.
    Ugly/beauty= the face
    Fat= body
    The only time fat becomes "ugly" is when you are so fat you can't even see your face anymore.

• Being overweight doesn't make you ugly, it makes you unhealthy & look like a slob. Some overweight people slim down & look beautiful afterwards.

• Because excess weight isn't a sign of health

• That is just your personal opinion. I don't think some are ugly, just that overweight doesn't look as appealing to me. It looks more unhealthy, and that is worrisome. But there are some with beautiful or handsome faces, they are just fat in the body. There are some skinny people that have a nice body, but not as an attractive face. It's all subjective.

• Why are male 18-24 anons generally annoying?

• sorry but I was fat and I lost a lot of weight When I was fat a lot of people were calling me ugly but now they don't and girls started to treat me better and I saw few friends who were like me they were ugly when they were fat when they lost weight they became handsome and I started to think why most people are ugly when they were fat or why fat peole are generally ugly sorry If I annoyed you really I asked this question because of my situation

• So if you think that way you would be fine dating and marrying an overweight person for the rest of your life apparently

• If I'm attracted to him and he treats me well then sure

• Not a clue...

• ok do you think fat people are generally ugly?

• Some are some aren't. Fit/skinny people are sometimes ugly as well...

What Guys Said 3

• attraction is subjective so the real question is why do you think fat people are generally ugly?

• I was fat and I lost a lot of weight When I was fat a lot of people were calling me ugly but now they don't and girls started to treat me better and I saw few friends who were like me they were ugly when they were fat when they lost weight they became handsome and I started to think why most people are ugly when they were fat or why fat peole are generally ugly

• There's physical and psychological aspects here

Physical
    1. Face is usually not as angular due to excess fat
    2. Body is less defined

Psychological
    1. unhealthy
    2. Less active on average

Not limited to these only though since everyone will have their own viewpoint

• Weight has little to do with uhly