The last person you masturbated to is now your wife/husband and you got them pregnant/they got you pregnant. how fucked are you?

doesn´t need more elaboration.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get an abortion (on the NHS - whoo for living in the UK :) ) regardless of when it was or who the father was, because I never want kids. The last person I masturbated to is my best friend, kind of with benefits (it's a complicated long distance kinda thing :/ ) and he doesn't want kids either. He's the only person I'd want to ever be my husband (although getting married's not that big of a deal to me) and definitely the person I'd want to support me through getting an abortion. So as me getting pregnant goes, this would be the best case scenario

• so him being your husband: ok. you being pregnant: no! `xD

• Exactly :D. Him being my husband would be great actually; I want to be in a committed relationship with him, just the actual marriage part I don't care about that much 'cause I'm not religious or 'traditional'. Ideally we'd just be one of those couples with really, really long engagements and spend the money we would have spent on the wedding going on nice holidays haha. I knew this couple who went to all these places on holiday and everywhere they went they'd say it was their honeymoon to get free stuff, I'd want us to be like that lol :') . We would be the perfect DINKies :')

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Not too much, it depends on many facts actually...
    The age you will be, the person that is going to be your wife/husband, if you love each other, your economical situation etc...
    The last person I masturbated with was a guy I loved a lot and could see a future with, but unfortunately we come from different countries and have a whole ocean separating us and we both need to fix some things in our life... We have kind of broke up now, we still talk and wish to try things between us again sometime in the near future but I honestly don't know how life will treat us... I am 21 now, finishing my BA in a month and looking for a full-time job, of course I would like to be with someone I love and he loves me, and try to settle down later but as I said I have no idea what my future holds. What I know for sure is that I would like to have my first child before I turn 30 and I am not going to wait till the right man comes to my life to achieve that... If he doesn't happen to appear by then I will go through my plan alone, for health reasons...

• I'd get an abortion and divorce the random porn dude. It'd be totally fucking annoying and stressful to deal with but not life ruining.

• I'd assume my life just fast-forwarded to 10 years from now and then I'd be pretty happy about it :) hahaha

• I haven't masturbated to anyone except my actual husband in years. The man's a wet dream.

And, I'd LOVE to be pregnant again -- in fact, there's no birth control happening with me at the moment. I don't physically have the type of body that gets pregnant easily, and I'm over 40, so those odds aren't the greatest... but, we're also looking into adopting a couple of kids (we already have 3 of our own).

My pregnancies were about 37 weeks of hot wet horny sexiness, smooth skin, equanimity, even-tempered moods, and tranquility, followed by 1-1.5 weeks of annoyance. I had 3 natural childbirths and was totally prepared for the worst, but, tbh, childbirth was actually less painful than my teenage dysmenorrhea (period cramping + associated pain).

So, yeah, I wouldn't be fucked at all. Except in the literal sense... ahahah let's just say my husband has a pretty obvious "pregnant wife fetish", and leave it there.

• well other than my age not fucked at all

• Not at all fucked, in fact, actually quite lucky but pregnant won't be possible 😂

• Sounds like a perfect dick chick fantasy. There's no other way it could work. And it sounds like I'd be very well fucked

• Last masturbated to my girl crush
    Lmfao 😂😂
    I'm bisexual
    Soooo I wouldn't get pregnant from her
    But I wouldn't mind if we started an intimate relationship
    Not so sure about marriage 😂😂
    But I'd love to actually fuck her tho

• pretty fucked

• Not very fucked... I plan on marrying him in the next couple years so I guess that would just speed up the plan a bit

• id be confused as fuck since i masturbate to yaoi 7 times out of 10

• I'd be pissed because I don't want children and it doesn't matter if the last person happened to be my boyfriend of 2 years.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd feel lucky.

• I got my wife pregnant. Twice. Just what we wanted and intended. How is that fucked?

• Nothing in this case of course. I mean most people still masturbate to porn sometimes.

• lmao, not bad. at least she seems to have a good personality

• That would be my girlfriend. So I wouldn't be fucked. I'd be happy.

• well if it happened i would ask how since my wife cannt get pregnant because of medical reasons. but if you are referring to being with someone else and it happened then i would be ok with it because i love them.

• I'd be like damn, I got married to kate upton and she didn't sign a pre-nup,
    Ask her to get an abortion and if there is no chemistry a divorce

• So yeah, anyway it goes I'd be cool

• Assuming she can't afford the lawyer to get rid of paying you anything xD

• in my state I automatically when married own half of everything.
      I could afford just as good a lawyer

• I guess we're having kittens! (kidding)

• Yay I got Reilly Reid Lol

• What? What's wrong with that?

• i last masterbated 2 futanari girl so im so screwed but its kinda hot to

• Totally and completely. Last person I masturbated to was my cousin so... Haha! Yeah, it would be really bad.

• I'm pretty fcked... she's Charlie "Winning" Sheen's ex !