QUIZ: Can You Be a Great Detective?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

Absolutely!

QUIZ: Can You Be a Great Detective?

Look out Sherlock Holmes, there's a new super-sleuth in town! Looks like you'd be able to give the world's greatest detective a run for his money! Yours seems to be a mind of many doors, all of which you have the key to. Very few things remain hidden to your eye, which has served you well through life. Bravo!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps.
    Ah, yes... Within you there lies great potential! You just haven't fully harnessed it yet. Although you are gifted with a good amount of detective and reasoning skills, your talents lie in other areas. Or maybe you're not cut out for this sort of tedious work. Not everyone is, and that's the way it should be! After all, where would Sherlock be without his Watson?

• Finally I was starting to question whether or not there were any other results 👍

• @DivaMonae

Lol me too 😂😂. This quiz is such a con. We are all great detectives according to this quiz 😂

What Guys Said 13

• Here we go :D

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a5e-8f2c-9fb581811df0.jpg

• I got the same thing. Absolutely!

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-b4ec-62739d69f839.jpg

• Absolutely!

• Look out Sherlock Holmes, there's a new super-sleuth in town! Looks like you'd be able to give the world's greatest detective a run for his money! Yours seems to be a mind of many doors, all of which you have the key to. Very few things remain hidden to your eye, which has served you well through life. Bravo!
    Share Your Result

I should hope so,
    My avatar is a hard boiled detective

• Of course I prefer my detectives like this
      "I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun."
      — Philip Marlowe, Farewell My Lovely

• the absolutely one Look out Sherlock Holmes, there's a new super-sleuth in town! Looks like you'd be able to give the world's greatest detective a run for his money! Yours seems to be a mind of many doors, all of which you have the key to. Very few things remain hidden to your eye, which has served you well through life. Bravo!

• I got the great potential one.

• Absolutely

• I got the same as you.

• Hell yeah, I hate even stopping in the middle of something simple, let alone a case.

• Yeah because I'm a dick

• I got the "Absolutely!" As well :)

• Absolutely

• I'm Batman

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely!

• Absolutely!

• Who knew!
    Absolutely!

• Absolutely!
    Absolutely! whysoblu. com

• Absolutely!

• Same...

• I got absolutely too :)

• Absolutely.

• Absolutely!