Girls, how would you react if someone asked if you were pregnant when you weren't?

Your reactionn?

0|0
35|4

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me once. And I got mad.
    The woman who asked me this, couldn't see my belly. But she noticed that I didn't like the question.
    So, she said she was sorry. That she had to ask me that question, because the medicine I was buying couldn't be taken by pregnant women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They get mad, don't do that shit, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

• I'd feel insulted but it was a genuine mistake.
    It's time to make a change in my life, I would tell myself.

I remember, I almost got into a fight with a woman I thought was pregnant.
    She was overweight and the biggest thing on her was her protruding stomach.
    She made an opinion about my hair which I did not like.
    She had some nerve, because she had a wig on her head that looked like a dead rat.
    We started arguing , and her guy put his arm in front of her to restrain her.
    I stood my ground and kept still, and said "You're pregnant! You can't fight!"
    She yelled "I'm not pregnant", I looked at her guy's face and he burst out with laughter.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would look at them with a raised eyebrow and ask them exactly where in my flat as a board stomach do they think i would fit a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume I would need to lose weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom's asked that before 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • This happen to me cuz I am fat lol! I told them I wasn't hahah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, this kid did when I was wearing an unflattering dress. I was like 17-18, and was in my normal weight range, needless to say, my pride was falcon punched, haha. His mom was covertly telling him to shut up. I was like...:/ dayum

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually ask that at the dentist when you're going to be x-rayed, my answer has fortunately always been "no" lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play along for shits and giggles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh it off until I got behind closed doors. Then cry while eating a carton of ice cream.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. There are worse things to be mistaken for.

1|0
    0|0
  • i D BEAT THE FUCKER UP XD

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd simply tell them I am not..

0|0
    0|0
  • The only baby there is a food baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Welp, guess I really should lay off all the food..."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be insulted. Lmao that's so mean haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao play along with it! Whether it was an accident or joke 😂 no need to get angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle Finger then walk away...

Or knowing me I'd be like "twelve weeks to be precise, this ones a big one."

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "No this is just food. Thanks for your consideration."

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked because I definitely do not look pregnant. If I didn't know them I might ignore them. If I did I would be like WHAT?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would start to cry saying I just lost the baby and why did they feel the need to remind me (insert devil face here ha ha ha ha)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would question my weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh it's happened before by a child. Of course I felt bad but I just laughed it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😬 " No, Im not pregnant. Maybe one day."

casually walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me plenty after having my daughter there isn't much you can do but correct them and hope they learn better

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂 call they gym for a membership!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cry and that would motivate me to lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I hav a daughter

0|0
    0|0
  • This doesn't happen to me because Im skinny af... but if it did I would be really sad...

0|0
    0|0
  • It has happened to me once. It made me incredibly sad, I actually shed a tear or two. Such is life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel bad even though it was an honest mistake on the other person's fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• daaaaaaang lol... I've seen that a few times before... and done it a few times... it was usually a Gasp. i think one lady wanted to get physical but thought twice about it... after all... it was true... she was protruding bad and i was drunk and blurted it out lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've mistakenly given up my seat to a woman on the tube before. Wish she either accepted or declined but she blurted out she wasn't pregnant, felt so bad for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time you ask that you'd better be joking!

0|0
    0|0