How do I get someone to stop harassing me on Facebook?

Every time I block them and they just keep creating new accounts

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very annoying when that happens, and they make many accounts to stop from being blocked.. next time that happens.. take down the name then tell the people in charge everything this moron has done when you blocked.. the people on Facebook or any site can find out right away his ISP address and if he has multiple accounts.. they can, and should ban him for life from Facebook.. I hate multiple accounts.. that people have.. and ever since I learned to operate a computer.. I only make one account.. period... take care have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your settings so only your Facebook friends can message you, see your content, interact with your posts, etc

What Guys Said 11

• When they send you a friend request, neither accept nor reject it. If you reject it they can see because it will allow them to re-request, so just leave it pending. Ignore any e-mails... If they're not your 'friend' then it should go to the 'other' folder and not your inbox anyway, as far as I'm aware. You shouldn't have to delete your account, or re-create another one... I think just completely ignoring is your best bet until they get sick and stop pestering you!

• They message me and you don't need to be friends to message

• Oh wow, a year!! I thought this was going on for maybe a few weeks! I would give consideration to printing all this stuff off and going to the police perhaps... This sounds like harassment to me! Perhaps seek advice from family or good friends on this too! Is that something you would consider doing?

• I agree snap shot all his messages and then take it to the police. They should be able to go to Facebook and get his IP address flagged so he can't create anymore accounts, they can block him from the servers, also if you know who he is, he can be arrested.

• Talk to facebook have them check into if you can

• cold shoulder.

they'll eventually run out of energy.

• if you see something from them... blur your vision so you're unable to read it while you delete it. that way whatever they said, won't affect you.

• IF it's a guy, say to them your father is a police and he works on the computers division. Say to him he can find his Ip, adress and talk to their parents, or even gt the police in his door.

• Dont accept his friend requests, and change who can text you to friends only.

• then report their accounts.

• Let them know you will get the police involved and facebook and file charges.

• just delete your profile. a page with hunderds of fake friends is useless anyway.

• delete it if you feel to uncomfortable. Life will go on without it.

• it can be done

• well if he's threatening you with bodily harm or something to that nature you need to report it to the cops; in which case you could get a restraining order against him... even though he probably wouldn]t care about it.

What Girls Said 5

• File a ticket with Facebook and tell them what's going on. Also tell your parents.

• If you just don't accept the request that should help. Also try fixing your setting to where only your friends can see your posts.

• Make your facebook private that way they won't be able to send messages unless they are friends with you and in that case do not add people you do not know

• Maybe this is a question you should send to the Facebook help center?

• Change YOUR account.