Do men or women fear Death the most?

Out of both Genders, which one do you think fears death the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both genders fear the death equally. It's more of a human thing than a gender thing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Good question! I think girls night be more at peace with the idea. But guys seem to handle it better.

• I believe women do because I know more men than women that don't understand their own mortality.

• I don't think most people think about death unless faced with the threat of it, and in that case, I think it's even because both genders are human beings with a survival instinct and the instinct to protect one's young.

• Women definetely. Men are are the ones who sacrifice themselves to protect women.

What Guys Said 7

• No idea. Nor my wife nor me fear death.
    The way it happens can be outright frightening.

• Men easily. Women by nature seem more altruistic, and so will often compromise their own safety for the safety of another. This is particularly true when it comes to their children.

• i love death, i crave death soo much, that sometimes i wanna dream about it. i wish i would be dead now.

• What do you think will happen when you die? Do you believe in reincarnation, some kind of afterlife, heaven and hell? Or do you think we simply cease to exist?

• @MargaritaPeach yeah i believe in afterlife, i believe that there is heaven and hell.

• Nope. I've embraced death. But the way how you die is scarier. I don't know. It could really be subjective.

• death is my god. i don't fear my god. what do we say to the god of death? "Not today"

• I think that would depend on the individual...

• Neither.

Depends upon the individual