Being blackmailed, what do I do?

I have been ignoring a guy that I drunk texted on omegle and sent nudes. I know it was really stupid of me but I wasn't really thinking straight. He found my twitter and now he is threatening to expose me if I don't do what he wants. I don't have anything to blackmail him back with. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the police immediately and report him for both blackmail and possession of child pornography. He will be completely fucked.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18. You could report the guy to the police for possession of child pornography but that's risky since you could also get in trouble for having taken them and distributing them to him. Report his twitter account.

I don't think there's much you can do now except not take nudes and send them to randoms on the Internet.

What Guys Said 12

• What does he want? And if it's something you are not prepared to give him, then keep track or screen shots of everything he says and does then be prepared to go to the police if you need to.

• Are you just nude, or doing something to be ashamed of? If just nude, what's the big deal? It's not like you have something nobody has ever seen!
    What does he want, not to post the pics?

• The big deal is that she's under 18 and those nudes are child porn.

• I've never heard of the first amendment protecting nudes of minors that are taken in a sexual way. Most countries consider those kinds of nudes, even if they take them themselves, to be child porn and anyone in possession of or distributing them are committing a crime. If the US is the exception that is surprising.

• @musicbrain5 You didn't read what I wrote well enough. Sexually explicit images, or underage children in what are obviously 'sexual' acts are VERY ILLEGAL!! THEY SHOULD BE!!
      What is not illegal, and protected, is simple, non-sexual nudity in the context of a 'Nudism' belief, and lifestyle.
      Google 'Nudism' and you will find legal images of young children, doing everyday things, as part of their lifestyle. It isn't sexual, in any way, and they don't endorse any kind of sexual interaction with minors.
      I'm not endorsing any way of thinking on this! Take a moment, and read about it, about 'Those People', and see how different it is from some guy with nude pictures, threatening to post them!

• Easy enough , delete the account unless you can look him up and block him

• You're under 18. That person will get in BIG trouble BIG time if he releases those photos. Contact the police department and tell them what's going on this is very serious.

• threaten a legal action against him

• Block him, and report him. He is a total idiot if he thinks he can cyber bully or harass you because EVERYTHING can be traced back to him.

• What is he blackmailing you with?

• He is threatening to send my nudes to my friends.

• Depending our your ages, he would be guilty of a felony if he did so. Google teenagers nude pictures felony

• ah you are under age. blackmail him with calling 911

• Like seriously 😶?
    That was dumb
    Does those nudes have your face?

• Tell him that a illegal and if he tries any hung you're goin to the cops.

• Good job... you are a child pornographer. He's got you... If you go to the cops, you will be prosecuted. He's guilty too.. but.. maybe if you report this, it can be traced, and he can go to jail. FBI goes after child porn hard.

• Call police. Of course, you engaged in child porn, so you could be prosecuted. I guess tell him to f'off... if he posts the pics, then HE will go to prison for child porn.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell him you're under 18 and would be considered distributing child pornography. If you can, find his info (if there is any one Twitter). Also start taking screen shots of all his threats and contact info. Actually, tell him you ARE going to the police over the black mail and being underage. And do it.

• That is illegal since you're under 18

• Hahahahaha, Pshhhtttt, Just block him. I can't believe you are getting drunk at your age... but hey, I've used omegle too, I don't believe any of them... just block him. There are so many pictures of naked girls on the internet, he really has no life if he's going to do that.

• He won't, you're under 18. He has child pornography. If he says something then he goes down too.

• Tell him that those pictures are NOT REALLY of you and you don't care.