I'm nervous to go back to school?

To sum things up: I went into homeschooling for 4 months, which led to me just to not tell anyone and I basically just left school anonymously (ofc the people in the office knew), so yeah nobody knew I left and they probably have figured out by now I have...
--------------------------------------------
So now I am extremely to nervous to go back and being the shy and awkward person I am, I just don't wanna be overwhelmed with questions and I really don't want to explain why I was gone. Also I don't want to be rude to people and just say, "reasons," or "none of your business..." And if I just say, "I was homeschooled," they'll eventually end up asking, "why?" Like if just say something simple to answer them they'll just say things like, "you can tell me anything," "No really, I don't care what it is, just tell me!" PLUS ALL THE STARRING 0_0!!! I know I'm overreacting a lot, but how can I like come down or something? Ty for the help! :)

What Guys Said 1

• You will get use to it good luck to you

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell them a family relative was sick so you had to move out for awhile and came back.