What is your most or recent disturbing dream (nightmare)?

My recent disturbing dream : a doctor gave me an injection to help me to get rid of something in my system, but little did I know it was get rid of maggots logde in my throat. So after the injection I started to throw up hundreds of maggots into a bucket that the doctor gave me.

Lol this dream was a combination of my imagination, me loving horror movies and watching Bondi Vet before going to sleep.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being stuck in a weird labyrinth, the more lost I got the tighter the walls became until I could barely squeeze through them, I remember them being wooden because when I woke up I distinictly remember associating them with coffins. So I was desperately trying to get out and I did only the entire time their was this constant buzzing noise, I saw my friends mom lying on the floor as something was insdie her trying to get out. I ran some other people where their as well and it was at that moment that I saw her that the buzzing was loudest, it was coming from within her so I ran and the buzzing started following me some one else was behind me and I got to the door and I slammed it shut, saving myself but abandoning the people who where behind me, then I woke up. It was definitly death related with all the death like symbolism (wooden walls enclosing but not crushing me, the suffocation, the buzzing (I am presuming of insects)) but the part that bothered me the most was my complete disregard for the other people, the need to survive and escape was so great I willingly abandoned and removed the chance of escape for others. Thats probably one of my most disturbing ones, at least recently. Their have been a few others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a recurring nightmare and in it I am always a little girl, I've had it since I was like 5 years old, but basically there is a man in my house at night and we are all hiding in my parents room and after a while i decide I want to leave and get out of the house, so I walk outside there room. (as a side note our upstairs has one large staircase leading up the middle with two staircases that split off in either direction and then a railing that goes around the entire area with doors to rooms on the outside.) So when I walk outside there is no one there so I start to make a run for it and then he walks out of my brothers room (across the room) and notices me so I like freeze and try to hide behind the railing but that obviously doesn't work and I turn to look at him again and he is pointing a gun at me and we stare at each other and then he fires. And I always wake up right after he pulls the trigger.
    Its still my biggest fear to this day that I am going to find someone just in my house with a gun.

What Guys Said 3

• My most horrifying dream was actually more based on others than on me. It was a long one and I remember it clearly. Overall, everyone that I have ever loved, friends and family, were all being tortured and killed in front of me through several disturbing ways in this huge labyrinth like live-dissection and skin being peeled off. Eventually I got out of there and heard someone else scream from inside, someone familiar. I went back and there was a guy on the floor in the shadows. Eventually he jerked around and got up and chased me, leaving me to hide further down a hallway. It ended there with me waiting to die as I heard footsteps and woke up with a sweat around 3am.

• my ex comes to my apartment pushes me and gets in shouting and runs to kitchen grabs a knife and runs to living room where my "passed away" father was taking a nap and she tries to kill him but he wakes up silently grabs her hand and take the knife from her then pushes her to the wall without even talking and hands me the knife and looks at me with wide eyes silently then she gets up and comes toward me and I put my hand on her face and cuts her throat screaming angrily, so she just fall next to me trying to hold her throat and I enjoy watching her till she dies !
    what disgusts me the most is how happy I was, and the explanation I got about it later !

• Umm I woke up 2-3 hrs back I dreamed I was playing mini militia and I was inside the game :p
    It was not a nightmare forsure

What Girls Said 9

• Random doors opening and showing darkness behind the doors

• I stole a truck in my dream last night to get something done for my job. That was... interesting.

• My really good friend has a psycho ex and she's stalking him horribly!! I had a nightmare broke into his home and she stabbed him to death like that Jodi Aires chick. I called and told him and he told me he can't lock his door because she splintered the frame and broke the lock. I think I'm just stressed over him subconsciously. Dang crazy chick is messing with sleep now.

• my mom dying in front of me, worst nightmare ever :(

• A world without high heels

• I was bleeding out if my eyes/mouth & my hair was falling out, very weird... :|

• mine was a nightmare where i had shrunk to a couple of inches tall and had to try to get the attention of my friends without being killed!!

• Mi nightmare is just waking half of the night with my bladder really full ahahha

• I had a night jar that a guy in my class forced me to have sex with him.
    Now every time I see him, I'm like: "ew" lol
    Never talked to him to begin with so its not like any friendship between us was ruined.