Girls why do you tease the hell out of guys at the club?

I initiate conversation and joining you with a few drinks. You initiate making out, grinding, etc. But you don't give a guy a number after a whole night. I'm confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls go to meet guys to hookup with or potentially date. Some go just to have a good time and that includes dancing, drinking, socializing, maybe even flirting but they don't plan to keep in contact with the guy when the night is over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn that's awful, attention whore sloots lol. I'd recommend never buying girls drinks tbh man, it's just not worth it. No need to have to "qualify" yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Because its a night out at the club. A chance to have some fun. Not to get into a relationship.

• its a place to act sexual but not be sexual

• You must be talking to the girl behind me, i have never done such a thing.

• Yeah I've done it a few times, though I normally give my number, blocking is easy :P I love teasing guys, I'm also very flirty, I'll make them hang in there for a long time before I kiss them, maybe I shouldn't, though this has happened to me too, being so drunk or having to leave in a rush and not having time to give them my number or forgetting to give them my number

What Guys Said 2