What sports do you people do?

I'm mainly interested because it seems like I don't know too many people who do anything, and it would be pretty cool to see what everyone else does.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sports fighting. I've also played soccer, hockey, netball and tennis but not anymore.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fighting? Anything specific like boxing or MMA?

• Well, it's a cross between moy Thi, kick boxing and ju jut Su so it's just called sports fighting.

Most Helpful Guy

• American football, basketball, rugby, swimming

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, that's quite a few, how do you find the time to do all of those?

• Show All
    • I see, I always thought something was wrong with those steroid-guys haha, they'd have to be on something to get to those monster sizes.

• They are definitely use performance enhancing drugs to obtain that excessively muscular body yes. They work incredibly hard obviously too.

What Girls Said 5

• Parkour, the Natural Method, Free Running, Wingsuit Flying, Swimming, Diving, Running, Martial Arts, Shooting...

0|0
    0|0
  • I play basketball for my leisure time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ever done it competitively before? Like in school or anything?

• Show All
    • Oh I see, is it that you don't have time anymore? Job or something?

• Partly maybe, I study at technical university, and also I don't belong to any team.
      Well, I could compete in students basketball league, if my university had a women basketball team in a first place :D

• Same as @SnowHearth, plus Volleyball (or however it's written)

1|0
    0|0
  • Basketball, volleyball and badminton

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do any

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Basketball is my favorite sport to play with friends. Volleyball is second and football is third. I also like to play baseball but it's hard to find a field to play on :(

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never played baseball before though, is it fun? Not really a big sport where I'm from.

• Show All
    • Oh haha, because I've seen some games and they usually seem a bit slow to be honest

• Yeah, it's a very slow game compared to sports like basketball and futbol :)

• Soccer all day

0|0
    0|0
    • That's pretty cool, I played soccer for a while back but I didn't have enough time for training so I quit.

• How do you not have enough time for training?

I practice myself at home

• I was training a lot for rowing, which was my main sport in the summer, but I went for winter training as well. Training for that takes about 6 or 7 days each week.

• Basketball, tennis, hockey and more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does weightlifting & running count?

0|0
    0|0