What to do if you're ugly and stupid?

Okay so there are people who are ugly but are smart, and then those who are beautiful but stupid (and obviously the lucky ones who are beautiful and smart). How about all of the ones who are ugly and stupid, like I seriously have no idea what to do with my life, I'm not really good at anything, I'm seriously ugly and my personality isn't exactly great, I don't tend to sit around and feel bad or anything and try to be happy, but I just have to wonder sometimes what can I do? I'm 20 never had a guy like me, nor a real job, I didn't have good grades or anything good basically.
what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually dumb people aren't aware that they are dumb. You could be average intellectually and get grades because of depression, anxiety or ADHD.

As far as looks I can't say. You could be below average but you probably aren't as bad as you think you are. Also orphans idea could work, become friends with girls who are even uglier so that by comparison you are better looking.

• Also analyze your appearance to figure out which aspects make you unattractive and of those features filter them based on how how much control you have over them. Anything involving bone structure is mostly unchangeable. However, skin, hair texture/color, teeth, weight are all within your power to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• You work on giving yourself your best chance in this world, that's what you do. You have one life and you don't get a new body.

Think about what you can do differently for your appearance. It helps to think about what are healthy things you can do, because that will simultaneously better your health, your wellbeing, your confidence, and your looks. Look at your wardrobe. Could it use any tweaks? Are there any styles that interest you but you never tried yet?

Then, get on to stimulating your mind. There are so many intellectual things out there that there's gotta be something that interests you. Take an academic class. Read books. Watch documentaries. Attend to a symphony or a poetry jam or a speech or a protest. Learn to play a musical instrument. Take a creative class like cooking, painting, or sewing. Do crossword puzzles or sudoku. Travel to a country and learn about its people/history.

Keep it simple by choosing a few changes you would like to see. You will see your confidence increasing and you will meet good people. Good luck!

• I've already tried a lot of the things you mentioned but they didn't exactly work :/ I have good friends it's just my personal life wise it's not that great I guess, I try to improve so much it just isn't cutting it. Thank you 😘😘

• The thing is, there is no way any of us has or can try everything. That means there ALWAYS is something to try. Please don't give up just yet! You never know what can turn things around for you. My cousin became paralyzed from the waist down at age 19 and inspired me, because he said even though he knows he can never walk or go to the bathroom on his own again, his brain still works and so he can work with what he has. You've had a hard time, but that doesn't mean it will continue forever. What have you got to lose?

What Guys Said 8

• You can get a cat.

• seems like a wonderful solution

• it's all relative.. the trick is to build your circle of friends with hideous and dumber people.

• How do you know you're ugly?

• Because I never get any attention from guys.

• Become a politician

• depends... just live with it, and get over it.

• Who said that?

• Join the Army?

• Hahahahhahahahhahhahahahahhaa no way they'll even let me close to the army

• I am the same way. Ugly and stupid. Can't help it. I just live with it.

• ❤️😘

• Awww that was so sweet of you :D but still it can't lessen my ugly and gross physical appearance and my dumbness. by the way how ugly and dump are you?

What Girls Said 7

• People who ARE actually stupid don't go around sprinkling their writing with stuff like "nor" and "those who..." (used correctly, too, I might add).

So, I conclude, you *aren't* actually stupid. You are just gravely underestimating yourself. Or so terrified of failure that you simply aren't willing to go out and try things.

• hahah! Do what I did! I looked for job and now I have an intreview at a fancy salon! lol In the nice part of town! bawhaha Even if I don't get it this is going to be fun! Boys are the last thing on my mind. So what if you turn 30 and your still single! lol I am sure one of these gagers online take me on a date lol!

• I think you're being too hard on yourself. It's better if you don't compare your internal view of yourself to other people's external. You just have to take care of your health both physically and mentally. Excercise, eat healthy, treat yourself. You deserve it. You don't need a guy to like you to validate that you're an amazing person. All you have to do is take care of yourself and appreciate the value of learning something new everyday. And if you really have no idea what to do with your life that's fine too. A lot of people feel like that. I recommend looking into hobbies that you're interested in and trying those out. You'll eventually find something you like. Good luck and keep your head up! Confidence is a very attractive quality! C:

• I wasn't considered pretty in my teens. But I worked on myself. I worked on bring out the 'best of me'. Everyone has gifts or talents! You just need to discover yours! That's the fun part!. Embrace life, try everything, and see if anything takes. In regards to your physical appearance, a healthly diet, exercise, a haircut that suits your face shape, and clothes and makeup that suit your body and complexion can go a long way to making you look pretty.

• Well I'm vegan and work out regularly, I buy a lot of clothes and makeup, it just never seems to cut it.

• Well there's a lot you can do: retake courses and study harder, become a comedian, try to get into a creative industry, and overall just try to improve yourself and your self esteem.

• Don't you need to be funny or talented at something for that 😂

• Being funny is easier than you think.

• Just keep swimming

• get confident