Do you really smell like what you eat?

e. g. if I only drank milk for 1 month, would I start smelling creamy

0|1
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's true for every food but if someone eats garlic or kimchi or something else with an extreme smell an awful lot they do start to smell like it eventually, simply because they have it around all the time and hair or textiles like clothes absorb and hold strong smells, too.
    A guy in my business class used to smell like bacon.. Imagine being a vegetarian and sitting two chairs away from someone who radiates a bacon smell for two hours 3 times a week 😭

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No one ever told me I smell like pussy?

So nah.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmm, I must really smell like pasta then.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. what you eat affects how you smell. sweat itself has no scent, it's the bacteria in your sweat that gives you a certain smell

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew... Imagine eating garlic...

0|0
    0|0
  • How does "creamy" smell?

0|0
    0|0
  • I got you, creamy is a texture, not a smell. 😛
    Troll harder next time. :v

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not try it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe I should lay off spicy food then :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Lol, what even is this question? You smell like yourself. Yes, food plays a part, but a small one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must smell like chicken and cream soda then..

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd smell very creamy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• that wouldn't go well with this new booty eating thing out here lol O. o
    I think to an extent we do with some foods I don't know but i wish we did.. i'd down nothing but pizza then walk up in the gym smelling like gatorade

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not. I had never heard such a thing before xD

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit at times I thought I smelled like Burger King lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a good amount of the body's waste is secreted through your pores

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only eat pussy then XD

0|0
    0|0
  • For many things yes. I love Dunkin Donuts coffee yet had to stop because I sweat that damn stuff out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes always... I usually smell either oil from da deep fryer I use... or grill smell since I grill at home... and if I was drunk dat day I'd smell alcohol... I always drop some on ma clothes when I'm pretty drunk... or drop some sauce from da food I was eatin'... haha...

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, it's usually certain spices that people eat that seem to permeate through when they sweat

0|0
    0|0