At what age did you have your first crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 14, she too.

• Wow that was 55 years ago, i'm surprised you can still remember that lol. You are almost as old as grandpa and he can't even hear well without hearing aids. (He is 79)

• I want to be grandparent too, gotta marry at an early age. When did you marry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pre-school: Jimmy, we'd chase each other on the playground
    Kindergarten: Sam he was a year or two older and I sort of liked him, but mostly I just liked to talk about pokemon with him
    Grade 1: Avery sort of, but not really, he was a year younger and my good friends younger brother. I could tell he liked me and I kind of liked him but I was too young and not really interested or understood what I felt (or cared even)
    Grade 5-6: Josh, Zach, and Jordan
    Grade 8: Michael, Max, and David. Michael was really nice and always sat near me, David was his flirty and super cute friend who I liked from grade 8-12. Max was in my Spanish class and when we learned the tango he was my partner :D I loved it.
    Grade 8-12: David
    Grade 9: Eugene (moved after grade 9), David, Kevin, and Cody (lived in the town I vacation in every summer). I thought boys were cute and had big crushes but didn't have any real interest in doing anything about it.
    1st year of Uni: Kerem and Lucas
    2nd year of Uni: Lucas (turned out to be an asshole)
    3rd year of Uni: no one
    4th year of Uni: Willem (an exchange student who went home)

What Guys Said 36

• I think I was 6 and there was this girl who was twice my age. I remember every time when we played house I wanted to be the dad and she the mom lol

• Age 5, she was perfect to me, had wavy brown hair and wore the most plain dresses and was quiet but seemed confident at the same time, she was the only girl that liked Dandelions and not roses, she was so simple and easy to like.

• First real crush would be around 14-15 because I'm in an all boys school, meaning I don't interact with girls too much. I got on a student-exchange to Britain and got a crush on a girl there.

• Pink power ranger and 5th grade student teacher lol
    I've had crushes for literally as long as I can remember. Ya I've been a horny fuck like my entire life lmaooo

• 12 or 13 perhaps

• I was probably 11 or 12. You could barely call it a crush, really. I never said anything or acted on it, and I never had a crush after that as after year 7 I went to a grammar school :)

• I was around 9 or 10.

• I was 6 i used to like a girl who was almost twice my age (she was 4 years older than me). She lives not far from the street i live in, we used to play in the beach together when we meet. She failed her school year twice now we study in the same school, i dont think she remembers me. I really wanna approach her and tell her about old days, but i'm too shy and i dont think she will be interested.

• About 10 or 11 years old but there was no way at that age I was going to ever have a girlfriend

• First crush? I'd say 3rd grade, never told a soul 😂

• I was like 6. My cousin and me I guess were fake boyfriends to these two sisters who were the same age as each of us 😂

• Goodness long time ago, probably around ehh 10 I would say.

• 4 or 5.

• i was about 12 or 13 she was 2 years older than i was

• 12 or 11. i think

• This girl I saw on my 7th birthday.

• 5 or so

• about 6. She was like 16.

• Around age 14 or 15.

• 11 I think?

• Well.. Misty :|

• About 4 I think. It was also my first kiss.

• I was 8 and so was she. She turned into a bowser !

• First grade. Pretty damn young.

• 2. I totally wanted Ariel from the Little Mermaid!

• Pippa. I was 3 and she was 10. She is my earliest memory so she must have made an impression.

• i was 12 i think

• nver had one

• At 5

• Pink Power ranger when I was a kid.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 31

• um 10 years old

• i think i was 8 or 9.

• Probably when I was 5-6.

• Like 4 years old.

• I was 7, it was Leonardo Dicarpio, oh boy I still think he is hot although he gained weight. I cried when he won his first oscar. My last boyfriend thought it was funny, and he grew his beard the way Leonardo did. He even asked if he should gain weight. I thought it was funny too, lol.

• I was probably 12 years old!

• 17. And now Im dating him.

I got lucky, my very first crush actually liked me back.

• Whatever age I was in second grade.

• 2nd grade and the dude called me a 4 eyes becuase I started needing to wear glasses. After that I would refuse to wear my glasses and my teacher went to great lengths in class to convince me to wear them.

• Like PRESCHOOL LOL. I liked Scott and Daniel. But Daniel always had a runny nose and my dad kept pointing out Scotts butt chin. So like.. 4.

• I was about 5 or 6 years old and it was this boy in my class.
    We both had a crush on each other and we became a couple for three weeks. We were the power couple for K2.
    I'm currently laughing while typing this lmao.

• Lol, pre-school.

• Hmmm, I guess I was about 9 years old.

• I was 17 :P

• I was 6. He was from my class.

• 7 and he totally shut me down because he only wanted to trade snacks with me.

• 17 which wasn't that long ago. I'm still into him right now.

• I could have only been 5 maybe 6 at the time, and we used to hold hands going to school together.

He was by the way my opposite neighbour.

• 8 Ellen made me gay, than a few months later JT made me bi

• 15 I got my first real crush but I had a bunch of fictional crushes at around 12.

• dude in like 3rd grade

• I was 6 and in first grade. I thought he was cute because he was chubby :3

• 11..

• i was 14

• Like 10 I think.

• I was 4

• 6 I think.

• my first crush was when i was 9

• 7 maybe?

• I was 9 and I liked him for 7 years. We became friends but nothing more.

• More from Girls
    1