What invention do you like the most?

I personally like the Fontos, but I like them all

• Ruggie
  • Fontos
  • Glyph
  • Tapplock
  • Nebia

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to have the Fontos for camping/hikes and outdoor adventures. That's an awesome thing to have probably if you are out to sea and sailing around. If you get stuck out there, you have accessible water.

From a pure entertainment point of view, it's got to be the Glyph. That's such a sick idea!

But from a pure environmental point of view, I think the Nebia is the best invention.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nebia would be the most useful to me. :D

What Guys Said 6

• I did not pick one of the above this may seem like an odd response to your question.. but it is to me a very honest one.. the greatest invention to come along in my life so far was the invention of adult diapers and rubber pants.. due to a bad fall I now wear them.. but do not ever feel any different then anyone else in this world.. I still can do many things.. some even better maybe then other guys.. take care now and have a great day

• Not that it's so much interesting, but I voted the Tapplock. The only cool one may be the Fontos, but by the look, it doens't seem like something which would cost any less than 60 euros, so it's not that much of a deal for being a can.

• Taplock c

• LED grow light, pro mix. rubbermaid.

• To be honest I am underwhelmed.

• I don't like any of them they are all lame.

What Girls Said 2

• Google glasses!

• A history of ingenuity
    Humans are an ingenious species. Though we've been on the planet for a relatively short amount of time (Earth is 4.5 billion years old), modern Homo sapiens have dreamed up and created some amazing, sometimes far-out, things. From the moment someone bashed a rock on the ground to make the first sharp-edged tool, to the debut of the wheel to the development of Mars rovers and the Internet, several key advancements stand out as particularly revolutionary. Here are our top picks for the most important inventions of all time, along with the science behind the invention and how they came about.