Are you sensitive to criticism?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sensitive but skeptical.

By far not all critiques are justified or are in any reasonable relation to what is being criticized.

Then there are also people who criticize your work for example just because it stems from you - if it had been someone else, it might have not gotten critiqued.

Only few people have a sound ability to judge in addition to all of that.

Not every criticism is constructive, or at least not communicated constructively - Criticism can also be very misleading therefore

So, judge and evalute the critique before accepting it

• I like the way you put the logical and critical thinking into play. Sound argument.
      I agree with you ;P

• You learn such things when you study psychology, I have , among others, a book called "critical thinking" which teaches you to discern flaws in statements for example, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not sensitive to criticism, but I'm definitely open to it. If someone says I can improve on something then I listen and see what areas I need to work on. if someone is criticising you, take it as if they were trying to help you because it can generally improve you.

• Not at all, its just motivation to do better

• Not like most people nowadays.

• Nope I ignore useless criticism and take note of actual criticism that has a point. As the Tao of Jeet Kune Do philosophy goes take what is useful and toss away what is not, same applies to everything in life including criticism.

• To be honest, somewhat.

• If I'm right and they arw wrong, yes

• Nah.

What Girls Said 2

• Not when I want criticism if I'm doing something wrong and need to work on, such as in sports or dancing.

• I welcome them in positive way but that being sad, I get pretty insecured too.