Does this logo look Professional for a graphic design business?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!
    I like the color version better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean maybe it would if it wasn't some stock photo logo with cut and paste text I mean I'd expect something unique for a graphic design business logo.
    graphicriver.net/.../7771549

• What is the company going to be called because you certainly can't have pixel media and you need a logo that's representative of the name.

What Girls Said 5

• I like it, but it has more of a tech/analytics feel to it for me than a design firm. Also I don't know if it's my screen, but the triangles aren't fitting properly together even on the bottom right when it's not breaking off.

• Its alright!

• Looks cool

• I think it looks good

• yes that is epic

What Guys Said 6

• If the iconic Nikes logo looks professional surely that logo is fine

• Nike isn't a graphic design company the clients they have will be buying based on how well they think they can design logos so it's about 10x more important than nikes.

• @Josht11 it doesn't matter m8... Just look at Apples logo

• apple isn't a graphic design logo anyway this logo is terrible for it because it's not the OP's and a graphic design company is expected to be able to make good logos, but they can't make their own also pixel media is a taken name.

• yeah looks good

• Nope seems like easy.

• Nope.

• Yes! nice logo

• I'd accept it.