What do you think of my drawing?

What do you think of my drawing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, another nice one Alex. Creepy indeed but technically it looks detailed :D
    I'm convinced it could hang in a museum and would draw attention :D

• Wow thank you very much :)

• @anonymous6613 well indeed technically you're 100 times more expert than me... but I do like the drawing. Many art works look far worse :o

• @anonymous6613 erm it's abstract, quite obviously. The proportions aren't supposed to be accurate. Especially since I didn't have a subject to base it off. As for the lack of background and depth, it was on Paint so I was pretty limited with how much detail I could capture.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has many dark elements that I like and throw into my own sketches and paintings = awesome & unique :)

What Guys Said 7

• If I were you I'd do some research online to find out whether designs like this are in demand, I would try to sell the design and this way make money with the legal rights for it ^^

• Haha I'm not that good but thanks! :p

• Lots of "sh*t" has already been sold to mankind, I would try it - but the legal issues would be to expensive :/ - either way , not bad ^^

• what's the medium? I love the brush and ink style.

• Wow real cool and unique no that's original :)

• Nice... creepy, but nice

• very nice

• Looks cool

• I can't think about it because it seems like complicated 😆

What Girls Said 5