Is there a way I can wipe my memories away?

There's a guy told me something and it really hurt me and i can't stop thinking about it. He was mean and now i feel broken and really sad.
i just want to forget and stop thinking and crying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about what he said I am sure they are not true if he was being then don't give him the time of day

• I'm trying but still i feel horrible and bad

• Some people can be idiots especially like this guy they only feel better when there talking down at people it problem makes him feel better he life must be so great he can make others feel bad

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• yes there are. memories are strong in women because you are emotional and emotions create/are feelings around things. the more feeling... the more it sticks in your heads. that is a power and a curse as you've discovered.

There isa book... change your life in 7 days that has some techniques in it on how to do this. they are within the first 1/2 of the book.

In essence, they are mind exercises to visualize this offending person, then change the characteristics of the memory and shrink them in your mind so they aren't so loud and have less control. the more you do that, the more that memory fades to a different memory... a smaller one. get book from library and try it, it will help on this and other ways.

Sorry someone was mean to you. The other side of this is counseling... if someone can say something and basically run a speak into your heart and soul, then you aren't very strong ar eyou? Anyone can hurt us with words... they are powerful, but maybe you need to talk to a professional, dig through your self esteem/self image (the book helps with that as well) so you are a stronger you.

I used to be very vulnerable (male) and anyone can be hurt, but I'm much stronger. It is really important to have self worth in this dating world or you will be chewed up, used up, and discarded...

• Yeah you can. Just listen some funny music or watch some comedy shows.

• the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind ))

• I'm really sorry to read you feel broken and really sad. Have you got a best friend you can talk, if you can trust them a trouble shared is a trouble halved. By talking to someone about it might makes things easier for you to forget. He's not worth getting upset over. Just, try and stay strong and keep smiling.

• find someone to love n be loved

• Smoke some of that weed can't belive the iPhone deosent have a weed logo yet

What Girls Said 3

• a guy did this to me once and it was something i couldnt change. it was crushing. it took years and a boyfriend who loved the thing about me that that other guy had said to me. it was cruel and later i found out it was because he liked me and some dumb*ss friend of his had told him that "to get pretty girls you have to put them down" but he took it too far and used my biggest insecurity. he and i are friends now but ill never forgive him for that but i like to rub my new found dont give a f*ck confidence in his face. which i faked until it became real. you can't let this man have any power over you its what he wanted. gotta fake it til you make it. you'll be okay, i promise, i've been there and i'm better and stronger than ever

• Whatever he said, it's a reflection on him and who he is, not you.

• Talk to someone close to you. Do you have a best friend or can you talk to your mom about it? If not, try and see if you can schedule an appointment with a counselor