Have you ever felt an "emptiness" in your heart?

If yes, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did when my Mom left home when I was 12.

• Wow... I am very sorry to hear that! :( I hope you are okay now... <3

• Thank you VERY much for your kind comments... I really appreciate them! I will have a look at the page and thank you once again for your help and advice. I really appreciate it.

• You're welcome and I hope if you need me, that I can be of further service to you. I appreciate you taking the time to listen too. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I think that's like my default feeling in my heart unless there is something to distract it.

• Aww, I'm sorry. Why is that?

• Yes, when i lost my dad in January. I've got this big hole in there i just can't fill.

• Wow... I am sooo sorry to hear that! :( My condolences goes out to you and your family. I wish you much strength in all these hard times..
      <3

• Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated. ☺️

• YOu are very much welcome :)

• all the time

• Why? :( I am sorry to hear that.. That is not very nice...

• lack of the sense of safety? I am not sure. maybe I don't have too many friends. sometimes, I had to say to myself. how much I wish that there could be a sound around me.

• No. Blood never stops!

What Girls Said 7

• An emptiness which now holds loneliness

• Yep, I have. It's usually because I miss someone.

• Yes, a few times. Death and heartbreak caused it. When the only person you trust and care about, either dies or shows you every reason to not trust them because they did something to you, you never thought they would..

• When I fell out of love with someone, and they were away from me.

• Yes. Twas after first getting it ripped out. Felt like there was nothing left.

• The human condition :P

• All the time. Right now for instance. Because my life is a mess, because nobody loves me (platonic, family or romantic), because I've got nothing to live for, because I hate myself. Just feel like an empty ghost.