She gave it to me, but never replied back?

I finally built up confidence to ask for her kik. She wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to me. Once I got home, I had problems of thinking of what to say. So, I started off by asking where's the military ball going to be held at. It was delivered to her phone, but she never replied back. I know she didn't gave me her old kik because the day before she gave the same one to my friend. My friend never tried to kik her, but got her snapchat. I waited and fell asleep hoping she replied back. Next morning, it still stay the same and currently now she never replied back. I don't want to be seem as a creep or desperate by blowing up her phone. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's either too nervous to say something, or she isn't interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait 1 or 2 days. If she cares she will reply eventually. If she still doesn't reply back just let her go, for she probably isn't worth YOUR time (Believe me, it also took me awhile to realise this of someone I liked). There are plenty of other fish in the sea and you're still young!

What Girls Said 2

• Just send a quick text asking if she's ok. I dont think that would be creepy but if she doesn't respond after that, dont try again

• Simple - You should reply back.

What Guys Said 1