What is the number 1 item on your bucket list, and why haven't you done it yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a girlfriend that loves me for who I am xD

What Guys Said 23

• Sneaking into the Piggly Wiggly store without my pants on. I insist on being invited.

• To fly in a plain. Or skydive

• Don't have a bucket list, but if there was one thing I want to do it's see the ocean reason why I have not done it to fare to travel and flying is to expensive

• i have a bucket list. only i call it the "blacklist" that sound exciting.
    and its not really about the things i want to do before i die. it's more about the people i either want to kill or present to the FBI on a silver platter. Goodness knows what would agent Ressler do without me? you don't need to worry though, they're all criminals.

• Those are for old guys on there last legs I dont ever go by Bucket List

• Not at all. A bucket list is simply a list of things you'd like to do or accomplish before you die. Seeing as you could die tomorrow, for a lot of people a bucket list or if you prefer to call it, a list, is there to motivate you to actually go out and do those things instead of waiting until its too late.

• 0|0
  • sky diving. im scared of heights

• To make a bucket list.
    Just not got round to making one.

• Release my album. But it's on hold because I've decided to get my other bucket list things done that is age dependent: be attractive. So I've been learning pick up and going out meeting women and it takes its toll.

• Probably... to see Iron Maiden or (new) Alice in Chains live. And because they've not announced a tour anywhere close.

• to get my life get together, and haven't done it because my life is hell and a misery.

• Spend a couple months in Thailand! 1. The candian dollar has been very week these past few months, have been unemployed for awhile now

• Be a champion in the UFC and get married to a beautiful girl, and I haven't done it yet because it's too early for both of them. Especially the first one.

• Sexy times in the bed if my truck

• Become a CEO/GM, not have my bachelors yet. Other one is might be go to Fiji, I been to Hawaii.

• Sing to an audience.

• Visiting Iceland, reasons should be obvious.

• my bucket list starts when i die

• making amends to a girl i hurt... she hasn't excepted.

• good for her. getting back with an ex is like rereading a book. It's the same story and you already know how it's going to end. kudos to the girl.

• @Raymond_Reddington then, perhaps you should have asked for more info before passing judgement,.

• no. because quite frankly, i dont care that much about you.

• Don't tell anyone but it is actually to get married. I haven't because I don't think I have met anyone I would really want to endure for the next sixty years.

• Get married and have kids. Why haven't I done it yet? Because the women I have liked wouldn't let me.

• To get a loving girlfriend

• Sleep with a cougar. Why not done it yet? Can't find one.

What Girls Said 17

• Travel. Take a vacation. I guess I have more important priorities to take care of first. And time is not what I have now either.

• you could still be setting up an account and saving up, even if its a little a day.

• still better than nothing or giving up on your dream entirely!

• I don't want to give up on my dream just yet. I think I'd like to accomplish some goals and make more money and then think about holidays 😌

• i dont have a bucket list lol things i wanna do, just in general, probably ride every ride at every Six Flags. including the baby rides

• I really wanna go skydiving but I don't really have time or money and I dont have anyone to go with me.

• Number one & ONLY item on my bucket list = To be published with Random House.

haven't done it yet due to obsessive self editing and constant re-writes :P

What is yours?

• I want to travel to Australia.

• Skydive.
    Can't do it because I'm afraid of heights and have vertigo.

• so why did you put it on your bucket list?

• Because it's one thing I feel I need to accomplish. Fear of heights or not. I just need the encouragement to do so.

• Travel to the Bahamas

• Go to Saudi Arabia
    I haven't done it because I am busy with school &&' I am shy to talk to my uncle.

• Get married.

Which actually will be September 10th this year.

• travel the world and I haven't done it because I can't afford to

• To visit London and the reason I have not done it yet is becasue I'm still saving up for the trip

• Going to japan- because I'm broke

• Enjoy the beauty of the Bahamas

• Travel the world <3

• Parachuing ❤❤❤ i am gonna do it soon ❤❤❤

• Become famous. Why not? Because it's nearly impossible since my voice is not the best ( it ain't bad though) and i just know i won't get far :(

• Get a bucket