What is something you absolutely HATE doing?

Whether it be a chore at home, something at work or something you need to do to live anything!

My absolute HATE would be filling up my fuel in my car, it really is annoying and Im that person that leaves it to the very last second to fill my fuel up. There have actually been a few incidents where I've ran out of fuel on the side of the road this is how bad it is. I know its bad for my car but im just so lazy when it comes to doing this, anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Moving has been covered. Is working/having to have a job an acceptable answer? Literally the worst thing that's ever happened to me, and my job isn't even that bad. But the idea that I, and everyone else, for that matter, need to waste 40-60 hours a week, every week, trying to make someone else rich and just hope to catch enough crumbs to survive just bothers me like nothing else.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOQHj_o6eo

• Having to discuss feelings... which idiot invented that shit... like, if you have feelings... keep em. i don't want to hear about them. maybe that is just a guy thing... i don't know.

• Really? I find fueling up the car relaxing I put the fuel gauge in and then just lean on my car and have a few moments to myself and relax not thinking about other things to do.

I hate having to do meet and greets. I'm a normally quiet person and like to relax but there are times where I have to fake being super outgoing to build rapport with people. I just find it taxing.

• Mowing the lawn.
    Applying for jobs.

• Using a portable toilet. :/

• I don't like folding clothes after doing laundry. I don't mind putting them in the washing machine and dryer, but folding them is an absolute pain! I also don't like ironing clothes.

• Driving in SoCal traffic. Ugh.

www.jiffylubesocal.com/.../LA_traffic_jam.jpg

• Moving, i really hate moving

• Seconded. Every day I've moved has been the worst day of my life😲🔫 Especially in college, it was always mid-summer and hot as fuck. One year my car was in the shop and I couldn't afford a van, none of my friends were available to help, and I had to use my computer chair as a dolly to move everything to the opposite corner of the same apartment complex, which that day seemed like the Grand Canyon, haha. Moving my weight set was BRUTAL.

• @WhiteSteve Ya it's just such a dreadful painful process. I've moved so much, to new state for Uni, new state for first job, 3 years later/9 months ago moved to new state again, and a couple times within those two previous states for new apartments. That was way confusing how I worded that right? lmao
      Just packing, cleaning your place for inspection, loading up shit, unloading, figuring how to get furniture through tight spots, unpacking and organizing. it's painful annddddd I'm going to be doing it in 3 months here for my new place I'm building. Definitely calling up my polynesian buddies, those guys are strong af pure oxen

• You need that Samoan strength to beast all the couches and dressers and shit, haha. I need some Polynesian crew on the squad, haha, but they're like unicorns out this way. I can't even imagine an interstate move, most of my shit has been in the same apartment complex, or like 3 towns away, max. I try to stay wherever I am for at least two years, I can't stand it, haha.

• I get tired of doing what I have been doing for a really long time, but holes won't dig themselves!

Seriously, there are worse doings, and anything can become boring or tiresome.

(Driving with three-quarters tank is usually what I prefer if and when I drive. That gives enough gas in case of an emergency, yet also allows for things like compressibility or expansion when temperatures fluctuate.)

• I hate when I bIke ride, when people who suck at bike riding get in the way of me and I'm trying to go fast. Learn at home first and then ride in public.

• Using GAG, talking to people at counters.

• Math...

• Listening to Clinton supporters trying to explain why they support her.

• I hate repeating myself about something trivial.

• I hate doing laundry. YUCK !!!

• Programmed humans.

• Folding clothes. God damn I hate folding clothes.

• cleaning

• getting so bent out of shape

• having to log off here

• studying lesson

• Studying in school

• Working for little money, I think everybody deserves a decent wage, say $30+ . whether they are a pizza maker or a skilled worker, that should be the least that is paid. Hrn nobody would have serious problems. And it should be half the employer and half the government that pays. I don't know, maybe it wouldn't work, but it'd be better than what's happening now

• Fucking up a good looking girl, because she is a ranting feminist

• I hate meeting a large group of people often. I need time for myself to recharge the batteries in my body.

• Waxing my whole body. I hate it , but i HAVE to otherwise i look animal

• Having to approach and escalate

What Girls Said 16

• hmmmmmm so let's see... i hate :
    maths (damn formulas n numbers)
    when i am being told am wrong when am 100% telling the truth
    when people keep discouraging me to do something i really want to do
    following orders ( i hate that with a passion >:( )

• Doing my math homework. My professor put it online and it is such a pain and so very tedious. It's bad enough that I get super frustrated when I have am computer problems (during this time I am pissed at everthing and everyone I will cuss at someone for breathing too loud) and if I so much as add in an extra space, it counts it wrong.

• Washing dishes, that's why I usually cook so the others can do that dishes although my cooking skills aren't that top notch 😅😂

• Being alone with only my mind to keep me company at night.

I hate having break downs.

But I hate having to muffle them even more.

• I hate taking orders for cranky demanding and rude customers.

• Being in large crowds for an extended period of time. I get so uncomfortable.

• Doing 15 fucking pages on a subjet i hate and despite, finishing so late and being so tired and getting 10/20 because his majesty the teacher wrote a book on that subject without even telling me~ fuck it... lol T-T

• I hate trapping innocent cats and taking them to the pound because the population is too high and there is too much suffering and nobody else will do anything and I don't have the money for a TNR program.

• going clothes shopping there is never anything in my size when I have the money its way to frustrating so I just don't do it any more

• Making an unwanted effort to be social

• University work

Especially the past few days as I've spent over 12 hours on it a day 😫

• "Trying to" drive in peak hour or weekend traffic.

• Getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night

• anything to do with religion i believe in 2 things Lady luck and Fate

• math and chemistry homework

• I really dislike having to buy groceries but ya gotta eat I guess. Spending money on food seems useless to me