Help I need a title?

I've been writing a book, past year now and it's ok, around 300 pages complete, I haven't got a plan on when I'm finishing it.
It's basically set in the far future where countless wars have taken place and residual elements from previous international conflicts have left the planet and other parts of the galaxy ruined. Supernatural and mythological forces have clashed after the fall of humans, resulting in the further destruction of the planet in an attempt to regain control after being suppressed for millennia uncounted. Society was temporary and failed, resulting in the massing of 4 sides, as they struggle for power over each other and most importantly control over what was once a wonderful Earth, now desolate as titanic forces clash on the ruins of mankind. Mankind's urge to survive presses everyone forward into something that can only ascend them back to the height of power or drag them back down to the point where their existence is not even acknowledged.
It's based on many things, such as Game Of Thrones considering there's more political aspects covered and it takes viewpoints from multiple characters.
J. R. R Tolkien for some of the fantasy element, and plot in the sense that war will take place, such as certain occurrences in his books such as the Battle of Five Armies.
Many movies that I am unable to name due to the sheer amount. Some include Cloverfield, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 300 and many more.
Many games, especially ones set in the future considering all the advanced types of weaponry shown in them, such as Planetside 2, many others with it.
I want this book to have a main focus on the internal conflicts with humans and their societies rather than just the battles. I want to have it focus on the whole war, politics and all rather than certain parts. This includes everything from strategy planning to the resources used in camps, basically finer details.
Sorry for the long details, I just wanted you all to have some idea of what this gonna be like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope it works out for you. But remember this, pay close attention to the word count. You won't get published if you exceed it especially being a new writer. If you go for self publishing, readers would be turned off by excessive lengths as well. Also, you'll need a killer cover. That's probably as important as the book content.

I'm telling you this because I also wrote a book but didn't pay attention to that and it affected me adversely. So, take consideration of those factors now and plan ahead.

• Thank you dude, I haven't really considered word count too much. How many pages do you think would be good? Also the cover's all good, I got that planned already

• My issue is I give up usually if I don't think the story is original so I never kept sending it for submission even though I edited it.

• @ikissedtheskyonce If you feel conscious about it then try putting the story up websites like Wattpad. It's for new writers, you could get good feedback. I have one story there. Once you think you're ready to get it published just remove it from the website, I've seen quite a few people get published like that

What Girls Said 2

• wow! Ummm! What is it mainly about?

• Well there are a few storylines flowing with different characters, mainly each from separate factions. The story revolves around them, showing different perspectives of the war going on from people of different ranks and different societies. The story as a whole is about the struggle for power mainly as there are many forces at work to seize control over not just the people, but everything else over the planet as well. It follows how different people experience this and the situations they each are put in. Well, something like that at least.

• Yeah I know, but I probably won't finish for a few years because the next few will be finishing high school and then university. I've gotten a solid base for what I've already written, it's understandable and enjoyable (to my taste) but it's definitely not enough to finish this off. So that's why I may be planning on turning this into more of a series of books.

• well good look! I should do some writing myself hahah! I like writing.

• Pay attention to word count
    Look up guidelines for how to find the best title

What Guys Said 2

• "The Terra Void" is all I got.

• The Naked Tree