Do you get carsick?

Carsickness? Airsickness? Any kind of motion sickness really. I have it really bad and it's near impossible for me to go on long road trips. Tell me I'm not the only one who gets sick so easily?

Should've included seasickness but that counts as motion sickness too I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get car sick, mostly while im looking at something in the car, ie phone, book, map whatever and when my neck is hurting pretty bad which it always does, long story, the neck pain causes car sickness which in turns makes the neck pain worse which makes the car sickness worse, its a viscious cycle

Most Helpful Girl

• I have some serious motion sickness. I get nauseous easily in the car, theme parks or even when I turn around without looking. I don't go much on a boat so I don't know if I'm seasick or not. I wouldn't be too surprised if I was. I don't have airsickness luckily.
    I'm a little bit more used to the car though. If I sit in the front seat and only watch forward I won't get nauseous. Luckily I almost never vomit, but I do get nauseous, dizzy and weak.

• I get severe nausea in those circumstances. I wish I had your luck and never vomited but sadly that's the outcome most of the time. Not to mention feeling dizzy, having sweats and sometimes headaches.

• I can't ever really vomit. I wish I could vomit though because most of the time I feel better afterwards.
      I also become sweaty and get headaches and often after being motionsick I have to sit for quite some time before being able to do anything. I hate it.

• Me too. It takes be a while to recover. I wish I didn't hsve to have this didn't happen to me in the first place :(

What Guys Said 12

• I have a cousin who has the exact same issue as you. He cannot travel by road for more than 30 minutes at a stretch. If he does, he experiences nausea and sometimes vomiting.

• I used to as a kid, it may help to have a clear view of the horizon, and eat citrus fruits. There are hypnosis audios that can help with this too.

• No but when I was a kid I have some times when driving way up high in the mountains in a camper going around and around in circles looking for a place

• I get seasick.
    There is a saying: at first you think that you are going to die, then you are afraid that you will not die.
    I have been that seasick for the duration of a 24-hour diving trip.
    The only time that I was not puking was when I put a regulator in my mouth and went over the side.

• That sounds like hell. I don't go on boats for reasons like that. I couldn't handle it.

• None of that, I do get claustrophobic tho

• I get a bit of a headache in traffic jams. Drive fast or i'll puke!

• I only get carsick when I try to read something while I'm a passenger.

• i love car rides on long road trips.

• Not at all.

• no im not a poof

• I get a lot of motion sickness.

• Nope, never.

What Girls Said 7

• I usually drive myself so I'm fine, I do sometimes get sick on buses or when I have to sit in the back of a car with a shitty driver (most likely, because most people, despite of what they think themselves, are shitty drivers) though.
    Airplanes and trains are fine for me 😌

• Cars and planes are fine, but I can't do rollercoasters without taking Dramamine first.

• I got car sick and sea sick once. It was horrible and I didn't even have any salty crackers at hand to help.

• Thankfully, I don't get any of those kinds of sicknesses.

• You're not the only person. Whenever I sit in the backseat of a car I feel sick. But I've noticed winding down and sitting in the front seat helps a lot.

• Very fortunately I suffer no travel sickness at all, I do though feel extremely sorry for those who do.

• i used to, but not anymore. i dont what happened lol