What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?

I dumped my girlfriend today, this can be one of best my best decision so far ! What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I made the best decision by hiking today because wow! It refreshed me. :). The sound of no human existence. XD.. it was lovely.

• Where did you go, it sounds that place very quiet and less human being , that must be a wonderful day and sweet memory.

• Yes it was!. Just a private hike trail filled with trees somewhere in the mountains. Lots of good nature :).

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to admit, mine was the same decision, end a relationship. It was hard. The next best decision was getting counseling during that relationship and continue it.. That was the only way I was able to end it and learn deeply from the experience. I suggest the same to everyone so you learn and grow rather than repeat mistakes over and over.

What Girls Said 19

• Right now, it's deciding to not break up with my boyfriend. I've ruined so many relationships out of fear, but with him I know I have nothing to fear. We may not stay together forever, but he's been a godsend to me when all I've been dealing with is a lot of shitty stuff lately.

• I went to the career center for a job!

• Going to college.

• Lol aye congratulations..
    For me it was risking my life to save my puppy when she was just 4 months old.. Kinda stupid ok but it all turned out fine and I saved her life :)

• Choosing to be all about myself before anyone else.

• Attending my first hackathon
    It honestly changed me and made me so much more independent than I ever was

• Doing a summer internship.

• buying some tunics lol. so cozy.

• Going to college. It's really helped me grow as a person.

• Attending university, I grew and changed for the better. I am so proud of myself

• The best decision I have ever made was moving out on my own.

• Dumping my ex lol

• Getting married.

• I'll let you know when I make it

• Join GaG 5555

• My best decision was... oh wait I don't get to make any decisions myself😒

• No, one when I make a dissision it's always a bad one

• Deciding to start meditating.

• Getting my dog, Daisy. She has brought so much joy and happiness into my life :)

What Guys Said 20

• Teaching myself English.

When I was 12 years old, I'd already known many English words but couldn't really speak or understand the language as it was spoken.
    The idea of emigrate to the US one day was my major motivation to start learning it seriously in addition to what I was going to learn at school in this subject.
    I thought that the school was never going to help me my aim of achieving native-like proficiency and as it turned out, I was right with that.

When I was 18, I attained my C2 level certificate of English. (The language levels are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2)

My knowledge of this language has also helped me to get into a top 100 university - English has paved the way to my personal success

• Marring the woman I'm with 18 years ago

• Not giving up on myself.

• Becoming a teacher is tied with getting married.

• Busting my ass in business school

• And what did it get you?

What's your salary?

• That makes sense...

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople If you do some quick google research on management consultants that is pretty accurate for my pre-bonus base salary.

• trying sushi a second time. turns out i love it.

• Taking a job at a company where the boss knows my dad. I was hesitant at first since I deplore nepotism but it turns out that this is a small business that's growing and can help me grow with it. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

• deciding that life is highly overrated and that i plan on enjoying my very breif existence and im not going to devote my life to a job that will make my boss rich.

• Deciding to stop giving fucks. Good life.

• Good for you... I can't think of any decision of mine which will stand out, but at the same time I think I haven't made many bad decisions either...

• Choosing my college.

• What does it matter? We're all gonna die anyway...

I would say quitting drinking because that also means quitting smoking, but what does it matter?

We're all gonna die anyway...

• going to the sixth form i did instead of the sixth form at my old school

• Best decision?

Instead of thinking a la the Bible, thinking for myself.

• to wait as long as possible with finding work, and just enjoy my life. and boy am i enjoying it.

• Cutting all the connections with some of my previous high school friends.

• Start practicing skateboarding

• Saying YES to my wife.

• I ate this rice on this plate right in front of me. I can't remember the other previous decisions in my life.

• To realise that I'm not a lost case, that when I get in shape I will have a chance to get a girl. It happened becaus a girl was flirting with me, we wer cuddling and touching eachother. No happy end, but I sweared to myselfe to kill my obesity.
    Lost 30kg in the last 6 months already, life's much easier now