What do you think about israel? what do you think about the israeli Palastinian conflict? and how to solve it?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You honestly believe people on gag have decent ideas on how to solve this? Lmao

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Zionists are another kind of Nazis. There is no justice in this world. Only the powerful ones rule and others watch, if they want to live.

0|2
    0|0
    • Israeli are nationalists who want to preserve their nation, language and culture. They don't seek other countries land or resources other than those obtained as spoils in wars they didn't start. The Nazis were invaders like... Muslims.

• Show All
    • Israel has Russian and Ukrainian slave women for prostitution. It shows how it was an angel. Every year thousands of these girls are cheated to get job in there. It is such an awful situation.

• i really didn't know about that , but they always talk about how they have democracy and justice in their so called state !! how great liars they are?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Israel is far from innocent or blameless, but at the end of the day, I side with them. Because if the Palestinians put down their guns, there would be peace, and if the Israeli's did, there would be a slaughter.

There is no solving it. The surrounding Muslims will never accept its existence, by and large. And if you decided to rename Minnesota "Israel" and move its entire population there (Minnesota has more square miles oh unpopulated land than Israel has land total, so we aren't even talking displacing anyone there), and let "Palestine" exist (for the first time in history. Because there has never been an independent state there that was NOT Israel. Every other government that has ruled that territory has ruled it as part of am empire, and never recognized any cultural significance to the native people there), it wouldn't matter.
    Every Jew in the middle east, gone, in far away New Israel, Minnesota, and that region of the world will remain a war torn region ruled by barbarians and living under 8th century law. And even then, somehow, everyone will still find a way to say this is the fault of the Jews, rather than consider the culture that is actually bent on such bloodshed.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the so-called Palestinians (Egyptian and Jordanian ancestry) could decide to live along side the Israeli in peace, fine. But they dont. They will continue to try to dismantle the Jewish state. One part of the answer is to deport every Palestinian that is observed or convicted of any (any) crime, along with his family, and his residence should be destroyed. The adjacent Sinai will be a good destination. Israel and Egypt can collaborate on building a tent city and policing the residence.

0|1
    0|0
    • its not as easy as you think it is

• Show All
    • dont brag about the American support and weapons , without that support israel will just disappear in less than a day even with its nukes :) , and believe me we are not the whiners , whining is and was never a part of the arabic culture . israel is already armed to the teeth , and still walking on the eggs as u said. u dont need the raptors and F35 to have no fear , for god u already have nukes !! why are u that afraid , why are u walking on eggs !! ohh becoz u are always afraid. believe me nothing on this earth can remove ur fears and it will never be :)
      to end this argument , iam telling u , lets wait and see :)

• Walking on eggs because it tries to act in a civilized, humane manner when the so called Palestinians have no rules... no code of conduct. And because the current US regime is hostile to Israel and would like to see to its destruction by the sword or by blood dilution through a suicidal right of return. If the so called Palestinians don't stop shitting on their own and Israel's parade, they will eventually have to be terminated. Pershing understood this and solved the problem. I will leave it to you to read history and find out what he did. Trump will not be kind or "understanding" like Obama has deceptively displayed. "Doctrine of Deception" anyone?

• Israel is a Rothschild funded , Zionist state. All non Jews are " goyim " that exist solely to serve them , according to the Talmud. These are not real Semitic Jews anyway , they are Kazhars from the Caspian Sea region. This Cartel control virtually everything in the world , hence they always paint these pseudo " jews " as eternal victims , via their total control of the " media " , when THEY are very well funded aggressors !!

0|0
    0|0
    • yet they are sucking the American christian blood dry and getting what they want. while u know if they have the power to kill every christian on earth they will never hesitate. like they tried to kill Jesus christ before. i just dont get how theis tiny pararsite can control a huge nation , really really huge and smart and powerful nation like the united states !!
      i will never understand !

• 1) GOD likes it so im with him
    2) kill anyone who attacks Israeli don't over complicate it
    3) KILL THEM

0|0
    0|0
  • Miles away in another world outside of my own. No opinion.

0|0
    0|0