Which country do you want to travel to? By yourself or with family?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to go to South Africa. I don't care if it's alone or with my best friend or whatever, but I really want to go.

What Guys Said 26

• I absolutely love traveling and I think there is no country in this world that I wouldn't want to visit. Unfortunately, some are simply too dangerous to travel to at the moment.

• i wana go back to Amsterdam again... now that im older...
    Oh and nowhere that i go to with my family will be fun... its Never fun to travel anywhere with them. i can go with my little sis... her crazy picks up where my crazy left off.

• Good question. I've already been to Australia, but wouldn't mind going back. However, I think I would probably go to Brazil or the Phillipines. I'd be okay either way going solo or with family. As of right now, I'd go solo because then I'd be able to enjoy my time and not have to worry about other people.

• there are many countries I wanna visit, but the ones that interest me the most are:

Japan
    UK
    Norway
    New Zealand
    ...

more or less in that order. But because I hate flying, Japan and New Zealand will have to wait some time.

I'd like to do it with 1-2 friends but I don't really have anyone for that :/

• Jamaica so back to fam and fix it up

• i just wanna move into mountains and build a home in mountains and live my whole life there. but if i wanna travel to any country it would be amsterdam and i want to travel by myself/

• Brazil, Japan, and 'MURICA!

• i wanna backpack some country w/ a cool chick.

• I think it would be awesome to go to Australia

• USA and maybe some more liberal countries in Europe also perhaps Canada. But USA the most!

• Sweden, or Germany

• Anywhere that isn't Asia.
    Not with family. Probs with friends.

• Australia has always been my top choice.

• Tokyo, Holland , Germany, New York, Singapore, Italy.

• Italy because my team is over there

• I wanna go to Russia

• England
    Italy
    Ireland
    France
    Japan
    Sweden
    Switzerland

• i'd like to go to china, but im planning on doing some travelling across all of asia

• I wanna travel somewhere in Europe like Italy or France with my girlfriend.

• Planning to go to Spain in June

• hmm maybe visit tokyo might be intresting :)

• All counties

• i always wanted to visit Japan

• I'll travel with family I don't think I can make it alone, I'll love to take my family to Australia

• Los Angeles

• I'd love to go to Argentina , brasil.. with family maybe sweden will be my choice

What Girls Said 20

• The US, Canada & lastly Korea to visit my cousin (mainly shopping but that is the official reason 😂) but probably not gonna happen this summer because my other cousin who I was supposed to travel with is being a bipolar little bitch 😒

• Oh I misunderstood the question I thought it was about where we're planning to go to irl if I could choose any country it'd be South Africa & Peru 😌

• There are a lot, but the one I have ALWAYS and REALLY want to go to is Ireland. Mostly because I adore the accent. But I'd also like to see the town my family came from like 3 generations ago and see the culture, cities, and sights. I might go study abroad there next year while my best friend is there also. I'd be fine to go with my sister but I don't want to go with my parents. I want to party a bit there.

• Iraq.

• I don't know anymore. maybe london!

• I want to travel the world and visit known haunted places and castles

• Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, and a million more... :)

• Australia! That's always been the top destination spot.

• Costa Rica with my boyfriend and friends.

• a lot lol these are at the top of my list: Madagascar, Kenya, south africa, thailand, indonesia and Malaysia and nah, not with my family. either by myself or with friends

• Portugal, that's were my boyfriend is living atm and I will make that trip in about a year or 2. ^^

• iceland. on my own.

• I would really like to see Trinidad one day. Maybe with friends.

• I'd love going to Tokyo! Preferably by myself or with a close someone 😊

• Istanbul, Turkey and Japan!

• Cuba and Japan ☺️

• Japan

• I wanna go to Japan, and Korea, and China.

• Spain

• I want to go to Belize. It looks so beautiful and every speaks English there.

• I want to travel to England, Australia, Vietnam, France, Germany, Shanghai, China, and Belgium on my own. I don't like my family.