Am I just lonely or craving attention?

I recently became a single parent and moved to a new city to be closer to my brother. After a very long unhappy toxic relationship my children's father left us and I felt I needed a new beginning. Since moving I have started seeing and sleeping with my brothers best friend. I have never been one to sleep around or have one night stands, on the contrary I have never even been with someone I wasn't in a serious relationship with until now. But, I have also taken a liking to a few different guys that I work with. I'm just wondering if it's because I'm lonely and crave attention after such a shitty relationship of not feeling wanted or good enough, or if it's just because I've been out of the game so long I just haven't noticed men in a while. There aren't strictly sexual thoughts, although I have a very healthy sexual appetite. I just seem to gravitate more towards the guys and feel the need to talk to them and just be around them. Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks in advance!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes that's exactly what your doing. Just be careful, as another child is the last thing u need right now and these guys may just use u for sex and you'll get a bad reputation.

• Of course! I'm using as much protection as I can, 2 children is more than enough for me to handle on my own emotionally and financially.

• Also, I haven't pursued any of these other men. I've been seeing my brothers friend for about a month and even though it isn't serious, I couldn't imagine being with another person while with him. Call me old school but even without strings I'd feel as though I'm cheating which is a major no go for me. Being around him also makes me very happy, which I haven't truly been happy and relaxed in years. I wouldn't screw that up for a guy I barely know. (I've known the guy I'm seeing since we were pretty young)

• Ok that sounds fine then and as long as u and kids are happy then no harm in doing it. May lead to more so good luck to u all :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you seek validation