Why are otherkin mocked so much?

Like, I'm kin to Amethyst, Bill Cipher, Eridan Ampora, and Dean Winchester. I'm also fae and dollkin.

I don't get why everyone hates our community? It's usually very nice.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Hi, I'm a Dovahkiin, nice to meet you 👋.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you are is retard-kin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello dean, I'm an angel of the lord.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm just a very odd thing really

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people find the idea that you are any of those things nonsensical and amusing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what that is.

1|2
    0|0

• Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. Some say that they are, in spirit if not in body, not human

• Oh boy I should not have asked.

What Girls Said 4

• Because it's ridiculous.

2|1
    0|0
  • i think because of SWJ's tbh. I think you became the punching bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • ---_____--- bruh

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF are you on about?

2|1
    0|0

• Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. Some say that they are, in spirit if not in body, not human

• Show All
    • i guess its more of a coping mechanism or spiritual belief or smth for me

• Whatever!