Why or How can I Communicate Telepathically?

For Shorter Story, I have no idea how it works while i did it years ago when i just had my 'powers' My powers i believed comes from the word 'Darkness' Which means your stress, Depression, Sadness. Anything that's just darker than usual. I normally adsorb those things to charge my power. Tho i can do some meditation to do so but i choose to steal. But i asked the other person first anyway it isn't important all i wanna know is how it works? Is it really me transferring those energy into them or? And if so how do i transfer them? how do i know i did it or not? how does those energy feels like?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There's a great pill that'll help your powers, called Haldol. Just tell your doctor about your powers and tell him you need Haldol to make your powers stronger. I'm sure he'll prescribe it for your powers. It may make you sleep at first until you get used to it.

• No it's fine. Couldn't trust anyone :3 you are probably send from gods preventing people like me being eaten by Demons :3 or stuff like that xD Relate :3

• there is a way but its more about sign language. if you gotta ask... you ain't ready.

• No i am not... and i have those kind of powers. I call myself a demon because I need 'darkness' to strengthen my 'ability' but i can't find anyone with great amount of darkness in them and i need permission for it. I agree that i wasn't ready. But it all happens when i was playing my computer and saw something came out of my hand like a claw and couldn't be seen through my eyes and soon realized it's cannot be seen with my eyes but something in it. And also knew that i could form anything with it like me having an Green Lantern's Ring. Just use imagination. And with such powers comes with only me Unlocking more percentage of my mind and i believe anyone could do it as long as if they unlock it. And the day i realized i could 'mind chat' was the day i 'transferred' my 'powers' to my ex when she told me she had a headache. I didn't know i could cure her with my powers but i just did somehow and knew it somehow. and (darkness meaning: Stress, Sadness, Depression, And stuff)

• hey these things happen... I've had a few of those...

• a Few of what?

• Simply pull out your phone, type in their number, and send a text message.