I really need some help on this... please?

so i have been battling depression and self harm for the past 6 years, It has taken me 6 years to get better, and i have only just recently, in the past 4 months, feeling happy and positive. just recently i made a really big mistake and got in so much trouble. i go to a boarding school and they got involved as well. everyone was super angry, upset and disappointed with me, which has made me feel so bad and so guilty. they sat me down to talk and i agreed that i won't make stupid mistakes again. less then a week i got in trouble for smoking in the bathrooms. they gave me another chance. less then 24 hrs i went to a place i wasn't allowed to go ( nothing bad it was just a rule that we couldn't visit that area because its an hour away) anyways someone told on me and my friend that went and i got kicked out of boarding, which is reasonable. but now my grandad ( i live with him.) is going to be so mad at me. im really upset and i started cutting myself again. im slipping back into my depression and i am truly scared that im going to be this upset for ages. i feel so alone. tomorrow im going back to my granddads and im really scared because he told me not to mess up and him and the police said if i do im gonna be sent to DOCS. so im gonna have to be fosted or something because none of my family wants me because of what i have done in the last month. i am really worried about what i could do to my self. i am scared that i am going to get so upset that one day i might end my life. if you guys have any help or have been threw depression or anything please tell me how you are now, thanks xx

What Guys Said 3

• My best friend has been self-harming, attempting suicide and doing drugs for the best part of a year. He has attempted to get out of it but nothing really works, now he may get a drug caution and be expelled from his school because of something stupid he did. He thinks that he is alone in this and can get through it himself, even though i let him know that we're all there for him. And it is the same for you. If you're cutting, thinking about ending your life, then you need to tell someone. It can't be your best friend because no matter how much they may want you to, they cannot get you to stop by themselves. No. Tell your grandad, your parents, any authority figure in your life who has the ability to do something. You cannot do it by yourself, or with your friends because they do not really understand what it is like. Your family are always going to be there for you, and help you if you're in trouble. You also have to stop cutting right away. If you stop you'll be fine, but if you relapse it is going to be incredibly difficult to put down the knife again. Do exercise, it releases endorphins in your brain that make you feel happy. If you feel shit, go for a walk or a run or something to clear your head. If you go through this by yourself and don't let anyone in, chances are your future is bad. I would love to tell you that it will only take a short time for you to get better but it won't. You have to stay on track, keep going no matter how bad it gets. if you let go halfway through the amount of time it takes for you to get better, you will never get out. Your family can only help you so much. It is, at the end of the day, all down ro you. I have been depressed before as well, but i did exercise, i ate healthy, and i have never looked back.

• So you got kicked out of hostel. Big whoop. That doesn't make you incompetent or even immoral. Stop all this cutting nonsense. Just be a little wary of the rules later on. If you ever feel sad or hopeless. Talk to people about it. You have friends you can trust? Call them up and tell them about what's eating you. You need not bottle up your problems.

• I'm so sorry for what you're going through. You've been facing problems as I do. Do you want to share anything with me? Feel free

What Girls Said 0