Who would you marry if you ever got the chance?

Updates:
It can be anybody, a celebrity, your sweetheart exc.
Have fun, you can just reply for fun also

0|0
16|35

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be my crush from school, things got pretty messed up back then haha i don't even know much of her and never did. If i were to choose from a celebrity, it has to be Katy Perry, or Emma Watson. What about you?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• @justbanANNAz... cuz she such a cutie... and doesn't like me. so yea... her. lol... im gonna get yelled at for this...*rolls eyes*

2|0
    0|0
    • haha lol

• Show All
    • @justbanANNAz smooth for you hon lol...

• I would marry anyone who is willing to give me a chance to prove that I am capable of loving! :)

2|1
    0|0
    • Awe that is so sweet, you sound like a sweetheart :)

• Show All
    • I SO SO hope you are right, because I'm kinda feeling down in the dumps.

• Aw your a kindhearted man and don't listen to peoples negativity get you down those opinions are there's and there's only.

• most smart men realize that there is no point in marriage. Im never gonna marry as long as the laws are like they currently are, more and more men are realizing this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably no one. I have given up and staying away from possible future relationships. May sound stupid but it's a personal thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • gotta ask me again in maybe 8 years

1|0
    0|0
  • If I chose a celebrity my number 1 choice would be : SNSD Sunny :) She's sooooooo cuuuuuuute. I've had a crush on her since I first found out she existed in 2012. Sorry for spamming ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhP7tQ3WYFU

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...radise_in_phuket-5561.png

scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...40887583_n.jpg

images.kpopstarz.com/.../sunny.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iEkkYOe.png

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...nix1rhal66o4_r1_250.gif

s7.favim.com/.../...-hyoyeon-Favim.com-2913864.png

tumblr_lp2wk0lavO1qgvpkso1_500. png

0|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Alba, Even with derek jeter's stds I don't even fucking care lmaoooo

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was a celebrity, I would love to marry Taylor Swift and teach her about God!

Valerie Eschenbrenner was my high school sweetheart, but she cheated on me.

I just really want a woman who loves God more than anything, and has a lot of the same interests as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats between me and the person who will never know how i feel, because i feel it could never work do to her being a celebrity and age differences

1|0
    0|0
  • No celebs, they are all fucked up.
    I'd marry my childhood English teacher , he must be like 35 now. #Cougarmode

2|0
    0|0
  • Right now I honestly don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever my future wife would be.

2|0
    0|0
  • My high school crush.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I would have said a certain celebrity, but she's married.

1|0
    0|0
    • There's still some celebrities that aren't that I would, but it's a long list and I'm not sure who I would choose.

• lol..

• No one. I don't want to get married ever. That is the way I feel right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zhang Meng Xi. ex, broke up cause I got kicked out of China.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emilia Clarke For sure 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont want to marry yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • My on again off again ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • a beautiful girl named lori pelham

1|0
    0|0
  • Katy Perry :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone ' sometime hot ' lol

Real life

My girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • No one. To marry? there's not one girl in this world that id marry.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one coz I will never find anyone who will be my girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to marry. was engaged too. but cheated on :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Id marry anyone that would love me, as much as i would love them. So far all the people I've had feelings for I've messed up any chances I've had because of nervousness and just being a pathetic person

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never marry anyone if I got a chance. I would need oxytocin to get into that mindset.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I will not, it is stubid irational

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody, divorce is expensive...

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of my best friend lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I don't really care about marriage, since it just seems like something people do so the other can't leave easily.

Still if I ever did honestly my current boyfriend of over 4 years now. I have never felt so strongly about anyone as I do with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm, Yes! To my hunny.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no sweetheart atm so it would have to be a celebrity.. How about Miley Cyrus 😂 Oh wait, she's with Liam again.. Oh no 😭 I also kinda think she would be an annoying wife I don't know but how about Tae Hwan Lee lol he's too cute for me tho I'm giving up ok 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Tom Hiddleston... cos YUMS!!! <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend of course 😍😍😍😍
    And 😏😏😏
    These guys secretly 😁😁😁
    1. vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

2. encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

3. encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

@omar5881 oh hi 😏😏😏

0|0
    0|0
  • KENDRICK LAMAR OR SERGIO RAMOS

1|0
    0|0
  • Jon Snow i would do anything for that guy

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend.

If he's out of the question? Patrick Stump 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Two other people to each other :P

1|0
    0|0
  • My fiance, halfway there.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • A Kpop or Cpop singer

0|0
    0|0
  • My neighbor...
    He's pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mark Fischbach, Markiplier. Honestly, I'm not one to go for celebrities, but from videos I've watched over the past few years he seems like a really cool guy. Very genuine, sweet, caring... you get the idea.

Noncelebrity? Haven't a clue. Someone who I love who loves me just the same, who can provide for both of us and our family.

0|1
    0|0
    • lets just keep it a fantasy then eh darling... celebs are just that... fantasies. you want something real.. that guy that sits just to the left of you in class that you think stares at you a lot... THAT right there is real... go for him.

• @Tdieseler Darling? That's a nickname I haven't heard recently. Haha, I go to an all girls' school though... Thank you for your honestly, though. And yeah, like I said I'm normally not one to fantasize about celebrities. I prefer down to Earth real people, but figured the question didn't want that answer.