Guys do you ever think another girl is prettier/hotter than your girlfriend/wife?

My boyfriend once told me that he thought other girls were prettier/hotter than me when I first asked him...

the truth is for me that I only have eyes for him, I mean yea there are other attractive guys out there but I'm not into them the way I'm into my boyfriend...

its bummer I shouldn't have asked but I wasn't expecting anything really...

Most Helpful Guy

• single, so no.

you only have eyes for your boyfriend? ain't he a lucky bastard.

thats how I'll feel when I'm in a relationship, it usually never goes both ways though lol.

• Thank for understanding my feelings, people just come off to think I'm insecure or something, I asked him cause I wanted to know what was in his mind...

• I don't know, I think I might be asexual not sure... its very hard for me to be attracted to others..

• Well you two are together and if he is happy with you then I wouldn't worry about what he said earlier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing: it's actually normal to see other people as hotter than your boyfriend/girlfriend. But you shouldn't be upset, because you explained exactly why they are with YOU and not THEM.

I have a boyfriend, whom I adore. Just yesterday however, I saw a man that was so attractive that he could make a girl quiver. Of course I looked, enjoyed, but I didn't sit there and think to myself: "Damn I wish my boyfriend was that hot."

Your boyfriend can find other people more attractive than you and still want you more than them, because he is with you for the person you are. Mind you, he shouldn't have necessarily admitted he saw people as more attractive than you, since that's obviously hurtful, but I feel he just intended to answer honestly.

The one thing I always stress to people in relationships is that you don't become asexual to everybody else but your partner, and if you personally do that's great - but it isn't realistic for everyone. The point is, is that you are with your partner because you love them, not solely because of how attractive they are.

• I think I'm asexual, honestly I'm never attracted to any other guy ! I try to be to understand but it never feels like anything ,..

• If you're attracted to your boyfriend I think that'd make you more demisexual.

• Yes I just read about it, I think I'm a demisexual for sure...

What Guys Said 9

• Even if he sees other girls as prettier or hotter, he likes you for more than just your looks. You have something better than them or else he wouldn't be dating you. Don't take it personally.

• Sure I have but you know what I don't want the most beautiful women in the world or a women more beautiful then my girl, I chose the person/people I chose at the time for a reason, because I like them for more then just a pretty or average or whatever face.

• Of course. That doesn't mean I wish I were with them instead of my wife. My wife is crazy about me, we have a fabulous time together. And in the end, no matter who you are with, no matter how attractive they are, it's just a small part of a relationship. The most important thing is to look forward to being home with your partner. If you don't have comfort at home, life is pretty miserable.

• Just because we look at other girls does not mean our feelings for the one we are with suddenly disapear and that chance of having what you got with your partner there is no saying you gonna get that with other girls even if you pursue them as being hotter

• All the time, and the reverse is true. Only delusional people pretend their partner is the hottest thing in the planet - from a purely physical standpoint.

• No no no I don't think my boyfriend is the hottest thing on the planet, nor I expect him to look at me that way either, I was just saying if I saw a hot guy hotter than him, id still be crazy for my boyfriend instead can I like the person he is...

• That's fine, and i guarantee your boyfriend almost thinks the same way about you. Please don't worry about it, because I've seen people turn this slight 'discontent' into something that ruins relationships.

• *almost certainly thinks the same way

• Well I've never had a girlfriend but from what I've heard and from my own experience as a man there will always be pretty girls that we look at. Mostly not intentionally but that's just how our brains work.
    The only thing we as men can do about it is control the feelings and concentrate on the girl we got!

• yes there are ladys that are more attractive than my wife but that doesn't mean i want them.

• All the time. It's totally natural. Of course, I wouldn't be dumb enough to answer that question truthfully because NOTHING good could come of that (as you've learned). That's totally natural too!

• I hadn't have a relationship, but a heavy crush with heavy flirting.
    When she started flirting with me (we didn't kwow eachother), she definitly wasn't a girl I would lokk after in the streets. But the more I know her, and the more I was into her, the prettier she became. At the climax of my crush, she was the prettiest girl for me, and I stopped looking after other girls completely, they weren't attractive anymore, just her.

What Girls Said 3

• i'd feel happy if a man chooses to be with me despite me not being the most beautiful woman in the world physically. if he managed to fall in love with me, and choose to remain faithful to me, then i have to have something going for me right?

i dont know what it is about us humans that leads us to ignore the beautiful elements of life, and focus on those that are 'reality'. just be grateful u have a boyfriend to begin with. some of us are still waiting on the right guy.

• Objectively, of course there are always gonna be people prettier than each of us but lol yeah, you shouldn't have asked. Just remember, he wants and chose you not all the other pretty ones. That means more than anything

• There will always be women in this world prettier than you, it does not mean you are unattractive to him