Am I asexual? Please help?

was attracted to the same man for 5 years and still see him as handsome as the first day we met, now I understand there are other hotter and more attractive guys out there but it doesn't do me any well, I try to be attracted to other men to understand but I can't I don't see the attraction or appeal towards others than my partner...

I know my man looks at other women and find them more attractive than me but I can't seem to be attracted to anyone else but him... is something wrong with me?

What Guys Said 1

• No. The fact that you are still attracted to him probably means 1. you have found the guy that is hottest to you and 2. you like him for more than just his looks.

• I think I'm a demisexual.

• Well it hurt a lot so...

• Why did it hurt? Just because he says there are hotter girls doesn't mean he doesn't think you are hot :)

What Girls Said 2

• You're attracted to your guy so no. Asexual would be no sexual attraction. When in a stable relationship attraction to others can go down because you're happy with what you've got so you're not comparing yourself to other relationships or seeing other candidates.

• I read about it I'm a demisexual...

• Asexual means you don't want to have sex. That doesn't seem like the case