Do you think people on musical. ly deserve to be famous?

So if you don't know musical. ly is, it's an app where you put a song on and you lip sync to the song. And you can speed up the video and you move the camera around and make motions with your hands and shit.
There are people on there who have millions and millions of fans, and now they're getting sponsorships and they're getting to go to award shows and they probably all have a lot of money.
And it really pisses me off that 14 year olds can lip sync and all the sudden become famous, when there are people with actual talent trying to get recognized..

This is Baby Ariel. She's pretty much the most popular person on the app. She got to go to the Radio Disney music awards and everything

Most Helpful Girl

• What's Musical. ly?

Shit I should do this stuff to get free money. :P :D Wait, that chick in the video you posted is doing the same movements as some other chick I heard of that does the same thing. So everyone just does the same lip singing? That's lame. :/

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't think so really there just lip syncing on a camera and doing hand motions, everyone can do that

• Pretty much anyone can become famous these days, no talent is necessary. In fact, if you pretend to be more stupid than you are, you'll be loved by the public (in the UK anyway) like Joey Essex.

• cancerous is all that is

• It's subjective. Some currently famous artists have been discovered online

• It's so stupid. There are people actually doing amazing things out there but this is the sort of stuff that gets famous? I call bullsh*t.

What Guys Said 0