How well are you at paying attention or studying topics that you have almost zero interest in or don't plan on implementing the info into your life?

Have you usually gotten distracted easily?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it's pretty bad.

you might assume I have a lot of learning issues because of how bad it is, but somehow I still pass lol.

What Girls Said 5

• I remember that information only as long as I need to. After that, whoosh! My mind cleans it out of my brain, haha.

• I see. Luckily I can remember information I don't want to well if I try. If I don't try then yeah whoosh pretty much happens too lol. Actually I tend to not even focus on stuff I have no interest in unless I have to.

• Oh, yeah, I'll only remember that information if necessary. No need for it to take up space in my brain otherwise.

• Very good question! I reward myself with gag! Lol so I'll do it but I'll set a timer n than gag!

• I'm terrible at checking out when something isn't interesting to me or isn't important in my life. Really I should work on it but... meh. 😒

• If you can pay attention well that's great! There is a lot most of us have to learn and be around that we really would rather not :/

• Well thank you Cav 😀

• it'll take me days to get through reading something I'm not really interested in

• I managed to get a bachelor's degree in a subject i had zero interest in... Then I started faking interest because it looked pathetic...

• Wow. Why didn't you change majors?

• Because I depended on my parents financially and every time I mentioned changing my major they'd get upset. So I stuck with it. Not the wisest decision of my life...

• No that totally makes sense. They used poor judgement when trying to guide you. They were probably more concerned with the degree than listening to what you want to do in the world. Of course you can always go back :)

What Guys Said 2

• Not good, especially when there are distractions around to divert my attention.

• Zero fucks are given if I'm not interested honestly. But if it's something I like, I'm all in.