How many legs does this elephant have 🤔?

I think he have 8 legs or more 😂😂
This is confusing 🤔🤔
well... Good look 😁😁

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Well it is an optical illusion but it can still b broken down in a couple of different ways. One way is the logical way so look at the elephant's uper area then work your way down slowly to the feet technically the elephant dose have four legs, but the feet have been moved, and one has been added behind the trunk; This is an easy enough trick simply take the section where the feet should be and shift it back in to the empty gaps that would be in a normal photo an add another foot behind the trunk, after that draw lines in the profile to connect and shade those likes so they interconnect with the rest of the elephant. Another way to vew it is that the elephant has five legs by counting all the feet but then the question should have been how many feet dose the elephant have, not legs. Another way to view it is that the elephant has eight legs by counting the spaces as legs and the actual legs themselves addng up to eight. Well those are the three logical ways to view the image there may be more ways an some may just enjoy a trippy photo for what it is "optical illusion art". I hope I've answers the question to the best of my ability and given a good answer.

• Leg by definition is. A appendage muscular and supported inside from a firm bone linked to a organisms skeleton emerging from its body and and giving it mechanical strength for movements...
    Look a the figure.. Some parts that look like his leg are emerging from his body.. But don't have feets.. While the appendages appearing as feet are not linked to his body...
    Except the last one..
    Only the last leg is the one emerging from body and ending on ground with feet...
    Hence it has only one leg..
    Logically such organism is not possible..

• Nice optical illsuion but there is only one true leg reason being only the leg on the right is fully intact and can be described as a clear leg without things in the way
    www.moillusions.com/.../

• This is cheating 💔😒

• I have seen this before and I already knew the answer I just wanted to get an article to back me up as I thought people would question my reasoning.

• i see five. look at the feet not the legs

• If you look at the "feet", there are five.

• He has five feet. He is deliberately drawn incorrectly so he has feet in what should be the gaps between his legs.

• It has 4 legs and 5 feet.

• I see 5. Interesting.

• That really hurt my eyes.

• One. I don't fucking know.
    Elephants are stupid.

• Four legs because elephants have 4 legs

• I can see 2... the other ones make no sense lol
    even though only 1 looks really... real.

• 4, if there's more it's not an elephant and the artist is being an evil asshole. :v

• he has 4 xD

• 5 feet 8 legs?

• 4 legs, five feet, and one tusk.

Stupid picture.

• All elephants have 4

What Girls Said 9