Can you tell me something I don't know?

Let's see, stressed is desserts spelled backwards and the capital of Pakistan is Islamabad. (Sorry if you knew this already.)

1|1
19|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• about 78% of men would be willing to be given oral sex by their SO when the wake up in the morning but only 53% of women would be willing. (from my question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1980971-would-you-want-to-be-woken-up-by-oral-sex )

the somali word for 'to swim' (dabaal) is the same as the somali word for idiot (dabaal) because so many people die in the ocean there without learning how to swim first.

the panama canal that connects the atlantic and pacific and the suez canal that connects the red sea and Mediterranean are both man made

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Nachos are not a traditional Mexican food, but were created in the 1940's to please some visiting Americans just across the texas/Mexico border.

US gun control originated as a means by white racists of depriving blacks of the means to defend themselves. You can see this today as areas with strict gun control always have large black populations, yet surrounding more "whiter" areas will have more lax controls.

On the same topic, guns in civilian hands outnumber both people and cars in the United States, and liberal California is the nation's 2nd largest gun market, following Texas.

If elected to office, Hillary Clinton will likely be the first president to ever pardon herself.

Donald Trump has already received more Republican primary votes than any person in the history of the party.

The Democrat party has a history that dates back to the time of the founding of the country, while the Republican party was the most successful 3rd party in history, starting shortly before the civil war. The Republicans eventually replaced the Whig party, bringing us back to 2 party dominance.

1|3
    0|0
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

3|3
    0|0
  • List everything you know, and then will see if we can figure it in? just kidding.

Cats are very intelligent in a way. They can tell the weather is going to change and start increasing calorie intake before it changes. I knwo this because I have cats and see the evidence. Don't know how they do it though... I'll leave that to you to figure out:)

1|1
    0|0
    • Many animals have a good sense for the wether. They are also good at sensing catastrophes in nature

• When your fingers wrinkle up while doing dishes it actually makes gripping the dishes easier

1|2
    0|0
  • The language of sequel server is like the brother language of English. If you wanna select a piece of info from what you have then you need to write "Select". If you wanna insert a new piece of info then you need to write "Insert", and so on. If you know English then learning SQL should not be a problem.

1|0
    0|0
    • I learnt SQL too :)
      There are ALL, AND, ANY, BETWEEN, EXISTS, OR, NOT, IS NULL, etc etc operators
      Update is used to update the data
      Alter is used to alter the data
      Modify is used to modify
      Create is create the table
      Commit is used to save the data

• Show All
    • Hahaha. Thanks for the reminders guys.

• select distinct people from tblusers where gender = 'm' and gender ='f'

rows returned : 0

• Iraq and Iran have nothing linguistically to do with one another. Iran is modern Persia, Iraq is modern Babylon.

English and French share 60% of their vocabulary, due to the Norman Conquest of England in 1066.

"Modern English" only describes the form of English that has been in use since the 17th century.

The King James Bible's New Testament was based on Erasmus' Novum Testamentum Omne, which itself was based on only seven Greek manuscripts and the Latin Vulgate.

The Latin Vulgate is the official vorlage of the Catholic Church, during the Middle Ages, non-Vulgate Bibles were burned, those who used them were burned, and the Vulgate was considered, by some theologians, to be more superior than the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts.

There are approximately 6000 Greek manuscripts of the New Testament, the earliest dates from the 2nd century.

The oldest complete Bible dates from the 4th century.

The Council of Nicea did not decide the Biblical canon, it decided that Jesus was co-equal with God the Father, a common misconception.

From the 8th century to 1870, Italy was controlled by the Papal States, a theocracy ran by the Pope. The Vatican is small change in comparison.

There are currently more than 40,000 Christian denominations.

Two ancient Christian sects, the Nestorians and Mandaeans, still exist in modern day Iraq.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cows have 4 stomachs where whales only have 3

Race car spells itself backwards

1|1
    0|0
  • A tiger's skin is also striped (under all the fur). Weird huh?

1|2
    0|0
  • They've just recently fired up the particle accelerator in Europe that found the Higgs Boson (something theory had suggested should exist for decades, but had never been found) again, at higher energy levels than before. It may just be some weird readings, but there were a couple signs of a new particle type showing up they never expected and were -not- looking for. If they can replicate it, well, that would be pretty big news for physics.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1Heaven backwards is a nice name Nevaeh
    2 Their are 28 grams in an ounce and 16 ounces in a pound
    3 Some minorities look for a handout because of their ancestors trauma
    4 If you smoke weed and exercise a lot weed can leave your system in about ten days
    5 Posession of crack/meth/heroin can get you 7 years in jail in Canada

1|0
    0|0
  • R&AW and Mossad are Secret Intelligence agencies of India and Israel and are considered one of the best Intelligence Agencies of the world. No one knows where the HQ of these agencies are located.
    P. S i mean no one knows the specific building/lane/locality.

1|1
    0|0
    • also Captain America gets killed by his girlfriend and Crossbones (Brock Rumlow)

• Although most of the people think Tomato is a vegetable, it is actually a fruit/berry.

• Made in China tags are made in Japan. ...

2|2
    0|0
  • If you took all your blood vessels, stretched them out straight and lined them up end-to-end, it would go two times around the entire world.

All that blood vessel mileage, packed into the average adult's body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dallas backwards is sallad.

1|1
    0|0
  • Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto

1|3
    0|0
  • If all the bonds for all the elements in your body broke and released their energy at once, you could level a city the size of new york 3 or 4 times over. People could be turned into wmd suicide bombers. Lets hope they never figure out how

1|0
    0|0
  • the name Natasha backwards is ah satan.

2|1
    0|0
    • another fun one.
      how long was histories shortest war?
      click continue reading for the answer.
      the answer: 40 minutes.

• The cyrillic alphabet didn't originate in Russia as most believe, but in Bulgaria.

1|1
    0|0
  • No one knows Shakespeare's birthday, the day Google said it was is actually the day he was baptised

Nelsons column has him facing his fleet-the ships are modelled on the tops of lampposts

Custard creams are really nuce

1|0
    0|0
    • On Shakespeare?
      No one knows the proper spelling of his name, either. He spelled "Shakespeare" 14 different ways himself when he was writing his will.

• @ksoma and no one knows whether all the plays attributed to Shakespeare-or any of them- were actually written by him.
      Some people think it unlikely because of the number of plays and poems, and the fact he had little or no education so maybe been barely literate

• Yup. I am personally of the belief that he took parts of existing stories (some of which were mostly just oral stories, unwritten before him) and re-worked them to his own liking, and that he had a scribe write for him. Illiterate doesn't mean he couldn't have been a master of language, just that he couldn't write it down.

The theory goes that he learned to write just to do his will in his own hand, but because he could barely read or write, he spelled his own last name so many different ways

• Did you know the prime minister of Belgium?
    He has been on TV a lot after the terrorist attacks in Brussels. Louis Michel, for friends & others :D
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../266px-Louis_Michel.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i can tell, your awesome :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single person you will ever meet knows something you dont

1|1
    0|0
  • Women will be able to drive in Saudi Arabia in 5 or 6 days.

1|1
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson had a case on him for sleeping with a young boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natasha backwards is "Ah Satan" and Diego spaced backwards is "Go Die".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• All clown fish are born males and they become females when they mature. Also, clown fish have a head male and female and if the head female dies the head male will become a female, take over as head female, and another male will take over the position of head male.

craziestgadgets.com/.../...re_you_know-500x329.jpg

3|3
    0|0
  • all human babies actually start as female - male hormones (androgens) caused by the Y chromosome cause boys to develop male parts

1|2
    0|0
  • Dating back to the 100 years war, the two-fingered salute or V sign was done by English archers. That was their way of flipping off French enemies. Though if the English archers were caught by the french, they would cut off their index and middle finger off their right hand. It was to make sure they couldn't kill another french soldier. Which explains why if you do that in the UK, people are going to be offended.

1|3
    0|0
  • i reallly like when i squirt all over a guys face. there u go. u didn't know that. ;P

1|3
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Wtf is a pitty ya clown lol. No im trying to prove a point that your a witless fucknut so you'll block me

• @bluenose1872 haha. I won't block you. I don't care for you.

• The stickers on fruit are made out of “edible paper”. Even the glue holding the stickers to the fruit is edible.

A gathering of turtles is a bale of turtles.

Portugal is on two different continents.
    media.giphy.com/.../giphy-facebook_s.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • I am trying to learn my lines for an intreview haha!

2|0
    0|0
  • If you randomly wake up around 2-3 am, there is an 80% someone is staring at you.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...7e9dcc40344f3c57ff7773.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Snails don't have teeth
    Instead they have a rough tongue that they use to scrape their food and swallow
    Snail slime is good for your skin

1|1
    0|0
  • An inexpensive stock investment is one who's price to earnings ratio is less than its annual growth rate as discovered by P/E=R

1|0
    0|0
  • Kandahar receives the more rainfall that any other day on Feb. 9th of each year (on average).

1|1
    0|0
  • Humans aren't the only species that is self-aware. (And yes, they DO have a test for it: the mirror test). Humans passed, most primates (chimps, monkeys, etc.) passed, dogs/cats didn't, BUT orcas and elephants passed. Which puts a whole new level to Sea World. Those orcas are fully aware of who they are and what you are doing to them.

On a side note, orcas have a language just as complex as ours, even though we have no idea what they are saying. (Yes, they have a test for that too).

1|0
    0|0
    • Also there is a protein in your body that's scientific name is Sonic the Hedgehog. It's abbreviated as STH in medical books.

(I'm a Pre-med student studying neuroscience: that's how I know all this)

• These are off the top of my head...
    Psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Silence Of The Lambs all have a character based on real life serial killer Ed Gein.

Chimps can be taught sign language.

I am Batman...

1|1
    0|0
  • Some turtles breathe through their buttholes.

😉😂😂 Random fact of the day lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Months that begin on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm taking a shit right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since 2000, Donald trump and his companies have been sued or have sued over 1300 times

1|1
    0|0
  • 'How many inches in a mile what it takes to make u smile a child baby'

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three eyes 😵 One back of my head 👽

0|0
    0|0