(title is too short :'( ) Can you Webm?

You can use youtube for the webm's since gag doesn't support those links. :(

Also a webm is a video file format. It is primarily intended to offer a royalty-free alternative to use in the HTML5 video tag. It has a sister project WebP for images. The development of the format is sponsored by Google, and the corresponding software is distributed under a BSD license.

• Damn right I can!
  • I can't :'(
  • What's a Webm?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I can!

*goes on wikipedia to learn everything about webm to appear smart*

What Guys Said 8

• linux is calling your name nerdgirl.

• Not on G@G I can't.

• Wtf... i've just seen... i want to dance !!

• this mad my day :)

• It is usually best not to play videos on a computer anymore. They are hoggish and videos usually aren't worth seeing anyway. To be honest, I don't really care about fancy licenses and complex terms much anymore, but I do try to respect the creator/designer/developer/users' wishes.

• That's a really warped opinion you have there Sir. As in YouTube being the second most used website on the world. A lot of them watch it on their computers and not mobile.

• @Papier

Well, what do you want me to say? (I probably should have said my computer, but software and technology really doesn't seem to be getting better. No stuff has to keep being disabled or turned off just for things to properly work.) Anyway, just because something is popular or common does not mean it is worthwhile or good. There are a lot of really nasty diseases or terrible drugs that have become common or popular. Videos are the things that make sites like this slow. It seems almost like it is becoming like facebook or google, just not like it used to be. How can anyone even find the videos they are searching for even if you assume they are there?

• Educational, Entertainment and News are a lot on videos simplfied for those with not time or will to read or work with images. A lot of people work on computers, and I mean like, really a lot.

Why should one give up this functionality purely for performance issues?

I haven't understood the last question, so I'm gonna leave it at this.

Just a note, I'm not saying your opinion is wrong at all.

• Yesh I can.

• I clicked C.

• Webm's are basically gifs with sounds, though they aren't popular compared to gifs atm. Along with most websites don't support them, you normally will find webm's being used on 4chan.

Here is another webm I know of but I'll do it by youtube since gag doesn't support them.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_o2hhSgfJ8

• A geek girl, damn I instantly love you ;-)

What Girls Said 0