What do you love/hate about the opposite sex?

As well as, anything that makes you jealous of the opposite.

Most Helpful Guy

• What I like is:

1. They give lots of importance to honesty, truthfulness and they annoyed or dissapointed when someone lies to them. They just don't appreciate lies and that's what I find it as appealing.

What I dislike is:

1. They tend to play mind games, like playing hard to get, trying to make a man jealous by testing him and on purpose.

Most Helpful Girl

• ***Disclaimer: This is based on MY experience of the men "I" know & date***

Love
    =
    *rugged looks with tall ripped bodies
    *sex with them
    *fun company
    *athletic ability
    *logic based intelligence
    *experience
    *competitive nature
    *sense of adventure

HATE = their obsessiveness + jealousy + expectation. s + anger + sulky-ness

What Guys Said 9

• Um they're hot
    But
    Take forever to get ready lol

• I love their hair and boobs
    Hate having to guess what their problem is or what is wrong, Hate how I am expected to be there for them but they always bail on me
    Jealous of free beer, boobs, having chats in the bathroom lol

• chats in the bathroom?

• @thewanderingme I've seen so many girls be like lets go to the bathroom together and take like a half hour to come out, unless they are all taking a shit they are talking lol It could be a different generation or they are sniffing cocaine in the bathroom I suppose

• have you never noticed long lines out a ladies room? that's why it takes so long.

• I like how they can always take care of themselves hygienically and fashionably. I also like how they always have something to talk about.

Dislikes? Girls have a sort of aloofness to them when it comes to the opposite sex.

• They often exclude a minority of guys from conversations, or feel uncomfortable talking to guys about girly things, where as guys tend to make more of an effort to include girls if there's a couple in a group of guys, and make sure they can be involved in the conversation

They can have sexual conversations, and be more physical (as in hugging/cuddling etc.) without it being weird or awkward

They're more compassionate and less likely to take things too far
    This is more just based on my female/male friends

• i dont like they take 2032042 hours in the bathroom and 2252433 hours at the mall.

• I love how they look and dislike how many of them tend to think with their heart rather than with their brain.

• Haaaa girls are hard to understand is like different fruits has different taste in them vs guys are the same like some like sports some like superheroes some like being nerds but that is not hard to figure out vs girls

• Love The cookie <3

Hate when I don't get it :(

• i love nothing about the opposite sex. i hate nothing about the opposite sex. i'm just indifferent about it and would greately appreciate it if it could just fucking vanish from my vicinity altogether. well such an environment is called a monastery. we should make some of those for us atheists as well... .

What Girls Said 7

• (Not saying all guys) but a lot of guys are tall, like it isn't something I HATE, but whenever I walk in a crowd , it is like I am in a sea of walking trees... I mean it's cool that they are tall (they can shade you from the sun, they can pick you up, and you can get piggy backs (yes I still do that 😊) and it is fun to jump into their arms) so I guess I love that they are tall but I dislike that they are tall at the same time. But it isn't hard for me to find a guy taller than me, because I am only 5"4

• Hate: They can be absolutely oblivious.
    Love: They accept me more than most girls do.

• love: big hands lol
    jealous: no periods :(

• i love that men are SEXY
    but i hate how they can pee anywhere and i can't

• I know right? Apparently, the butt is more offensive to society than male genitalia? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

• He is a player. nah lol joking.
    I don't really hate them in general.
    I would only dislike them if they did injustice to someone, or something like that.

• Lack of periods

• I really like it when men are protective, and I hate anything ranging from drugs, gambling, all these things that can run your life basically