Do you think To-Do-list is helpful?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's good to keep track of things... but if you don't follow them like me, nope xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• yes, because i'll always have like 6 things I need to get done, do four, scramble to remember a fifth, and totally lose track of the 6th.

Having a simple list on a whiteboard or something so you can erase things you're done with can really help you keep on top of stuff.

• definitely. it gives you concrete goals that you have written down so you remember them. you can prioritize the list so the most important things get done first... plus there is a nice sense of achievement when a "to-do list" is completed

• Absolutely. I now make lists for everything so that I could keep track of it all. And every time I check off something as 'done' I feel motivated to start working on the next thing.

• There are pros and cons to a to-do-list:

Pros:
    Such a list can help you remember what you intend to do, provided you do not forget the list.
    It can also help you prioritize the items on your list.

Cons:
    Your heart and mind may not be into it if you have to put it on a list.
    You have to remember or know the item you want to write down on your list.
    You need to carry or have your to-do-list handy or nearby.

Those were just the ones that came off the top of head, but surely there has to be more benefits or costs to a to-do-list.

• Yes. After I started doing those at my last job, my productivity skyrocketed. My days were a lot better organized and I was able to think a lot more clearly.

• It is

I think it works, like you see that Red line or a 'check' thing next to your task, it motivates you to do the next one

• Oh yeah definitely!
    I'm so absent minded, I need a to do list or I forget everything :o

• no, cause I always forget about the list

• I think it he helpful. It's always a good feeling to cross something off the list

• Nope. Just do things and stop making to-do-list.

• I have major OCPD. I do everything off lists.

• if i have a lot going on yes i make myself one so i dont forget something that needed done

• They are very in my daily work life

• For sure yes. I use them

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, my to-do lists save my life. I would never get anything done if I wasn't able to organize it all in a list.

• Defintely! I started using them this year and have been actually getting things done. Its a little cumbersome having to always write stuff down but it's worth it since it helps.

• Works for me. Makes sure I don't forget things. Keeps me on track. Ensures I'll get everything I need done on time.

• Me too but sometime when it's long list I feel hard like 6-10 things

• only if you remember to check it. I never do :/

• It is SO helpful!! I am incredibly forgetful so it's a goddamn blessing!

• Most definitely! Writing all the things that need to be done and seeing it all on the page is daunting, but once you've done them all and you crossed them off/scribbled them out, it's quite rewarding. Like a mini achievement

• Absolutely!

• yup but have the will to actually complete them