What could be the reasons sometimes women quickly turn to look at me?

Some of the incidents are like:

I was sitting in the bench. A women was walking in the path in front of me. When she was just in front of me she very quickly turned her head 90 degree to look at me. My confusion is if she wants to look at me she can do this before coming in front me. She could have good angle instead of turning head.

A women was sitting in the corner of me in the bus. Im not sure whether she was looking at me. But anyway before her destination she stood up and was standing turning me back. Then suddenly she again quickly turn her head 180 degree to look at me. Again if she wants to look at me, she could do that when she was sitting facing me.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea. Maybe they think you're attractive?

• May be. but Im wondering about the position when they checked.

• no no I was sitting. That was not my destination. And she was bit far from me. But anyway the thing you said may be through sixth sense she assumed I was looking at her.

• Yeah. But either way, I don't think you should worry about it. I think the first girl liked you and that's something you should be proud of :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Id guess that you're either abnormally attractive or abnormally unattractive. Another possibility is that you're average and this extra attention is all in your head.

• How could "abnormally" be an adjective for attractiveness?

• Anyway I'm pretty sure it's not in my head. I noticed even someone who's not a stranger to me also did it few times.

• I meant it as you're either good looking enough that you stand out from the crowd or you're ugly/weird looking enough that you stand out from the crowd.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0