Guys, Whats happening to my Asian brothers in marriages?

If his wife says he can't see his friends, he obeys. If his wife wants a kid right away , he obeys. If she randomly freaks out because he bought the wrong item he apologizes and begs for forgiveness. Shit these Asian niggas should get their balls chopped off. I'm for listening to your SO, but within reason.

Also is this a trend going around in other races?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so submissive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the MHO if this is even considered as an answer to your question. LOL

• makes sense though, they are becoming even more submissive.

What Guys Said 5

• This is what happens when either a guy settles for a bitch, or a woman, after sleeping around, settles for a provider.

0|4
    0|0
  • Umm exactly what is supposed to happen in a marriage maybe? Ya know where the girl makes the rules, And if you don't comply with them, you risk losing half of your shit via a divorce.

0|0
    0|0
    • No man. Thats what happens when you dont set th boundaries in the beginning, and then later on you decide to stand up for yourself. You put your foot down in th beginning and be top dog from day one and. You will be okay. Im not saying marriage will be a piece of cake, but it will still be on your terms.

• I don't think it's possible to chop their balls off since they don't have any to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bro this happens in all races when the guys in question put their women on a pedestal. Badass Asian guys won't do that shit with their women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, either they gotta listen or deal with divorces. Which is giving up half his money at least, his house, his car, etc.

0|1
    0|0