Guys have you every played the whole "ignore the girl you like so that she will miss you and want you more" thing?

I know this is a thing girls can be guilty also. In this case I want to know if any of you guys have done this so I can figure out if this one guy is doing that to me right now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No i haven't. I just make impulsive decisions to end things and later regret them.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, there was this girl I've been texting and sometimes she would not reply. After 3 missed calls and several messages she did not reply to, I ignored her. 4 days later she texted me first and guess what, it's my turn to ignore her. She felt sad and I think she was going crazy.

• Everytime he would call or text I would reply. I wouldn't reply right away only at times when I was busy and couldn't answer my phone but called/texted right back as soon as I could. After our last encounter he started acting weird (got all jealous/territorial) and since then hasn't initiated communication a lot and if I initiated it would take hours-days to respond. I can't tell if he is playing that game or he isn't interested anymore.

• I tried it once but it failed on an epic scale. I don't bother trying to do that stuff. I'm up front about it.

• All the time. Playing it right now. It works.

• It's just hard to know the difference between that and the possibility that a guy could've just lost interest.

• In this case he is losing interest because you're going too slow for him.

• How am I being too slow? He's the one who doesn't call/facetime/text a lot anymore and if I do he takes forever to respond.

• I did it once and it semi-worked.

It took a lot of time though, so I'm not doing that again.

What Girls Said 0