Have you ever been cautioned, or arrested by the COPS?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I stole a dog I saw being abused. I didn't think it through and got arrested.

What Guys Said 41

• Arrested? No. Cautioned? I guess you could say so. I was a junior in college and it was the weekend of SpringFest, which, historically speaking at my college, was a weekend of binging and stupidity. Things had long since changed by then, but the cops weren't taking any chances.

A buddy and I were heading to Walmart to get some supplies for a bonfire. The city where I went to school was built in the mid 1800s, so pretty much no one on the main street had driveways and all the cars are parked on the street. It was nighttime and I was worried that I would broadside one of said cars. I guess I was a little too far to the left and I got pulled over. The cop was nice about it. He thought I might have been drunk. I didn't have to do the field sobriety test or anything. He just checked the trunk really quick and sent me on my way.

• When I was still living with my mom I was not going toschool as much as I should :P Anyway was coming home one time and I wanted to avoid her so I was behaving suspiciously. 2 cops in civilian clothes cornered me and questioned me. They had a increased presence because winter ws coming and burgleries increas in that time so they were patroling around. I had Id and stuff and I lived there so they let me go :P.

Once me and my group of friends were stopped and searched randomly on our way to a concert while a guy soking a joint was walking bye :P. We had to take off our shoes and were patted down. That's about all the interaction I had with cops.

• What do you mean by "Cautioned"? Warned?
    I've never been arrested but I have been questioned several times for why I was recording videos of trains in New York City. No problem with that since I printed the " Rules and Regulations " from the transit website to prove that I'm not doing anything illegal. That's pretty much it. No fear of cops since I got nothing to hide.

• yes. passed a not marked car fast on the road.. aggressive pass. pulled me over and warned me.
    other times I've gotten tickets... largely due to speed traps, and an expired tag.

• never arrested, only cited and maybe cautioned a few times.

• No, it's been the other way round always lol

• Nope never. I've been pulled over a grand total of 7 times in my life and never got a ticket other than one $10 seat belt ticket lol. I know almost all the cops and shot some pistol competitions with a bunch of them so I don't usually get tickets. We usually end up talking about guns, hunting, riding quads or something like that.

• hahahaha... nothing serious... probably been let go more times than i have been arrested.

• Yes one time for DC. Back in my wilder days

• I've been cautioned and cited for minor stuff such as a headlight out, parking tickets. I came close to getting arrested once but fought my way out of it because I was actually innocent but the "friend" I was with did something really retarded and cops thought I was guilty just because I was with him.

• Long story short, this guy I hung out with made a joke about robbing the gas station when I was just getting gas. He said nothing about it till he already did it. I'm not one to snitch but when the cops pulled me over for it, I let him face the mess he created. I don't snitch but at the same time, I'm not going to jail for shit I didn't do.

• And needless to say, I quit hanging out with him after that happened. Not to mention he victimized himself and acted like it was all my fault.

• I got stopped twice for expired state inspection stickers. The first time in my dad's car, but he was out of town and the only transportation I had. The officer let me off with a warning. Second time in my own car later but not so lucky that time. Went to court to so that I only had to pay the court fee if I showed proof my car passed inspection before the court date.

• Plenty of times. Most of them weed related which resulted in getting my stuff taken away only. Cops try and scare me every time but I always talk with confidence and always tell them "you can take my weed buy I'll just go pick up more once you leave." I remember this one new female cop was thinking we were smoking weed but we were smoking a prime time cigarette and we just smart mouthed her and her partner was almost in tears laughing at what we said to her.

• I've been questioned by them before but that's just because they were checking out a call and I was out walking around after midnight so I don't blame em, but they were very nice and polite and I went on my merry way.

• just questioned one time. and when they found out we were not the people they were looking for they let use go.

• Thankfully, not in person. There was one time though, that if others had not been there, who knows what might have happened. (Again, just because one was never warned in person, does not mean officers were not online and gave a warning, one never really knows if an officer is on the other end of the line.)

• I got stopped on the motorway for speeding and they came once to our home because we were doing stupid things with firecrackers but that's it.

• Detained when I was 16 for breaking curfew. The Cops thought my friend and I were trying to steal soda that was stacked up outside that gas station. (We didn't steal from that one. lol) We were just out and about a few hours before school.

• in my country all the cops are corrupted, they stopped me most of the time and ask for money then let me go.

• All of the above about 14 years ago.. All I was doing was walking after 11pm never charge, and officer fired

• I have been cautioned like 3 times. Once for driving over the speed limit, once for jay walking and once for my safety apparently. Was pulled over once for mischief, was arrested once for I'm not gonna say

• i have been detained before during a drug bust whena freind of mine had some personal weed stash in his house but never been properley arrested no

• No I get others to do the crime

• Nope, (Whispers) and you will never find the bodies

• i've done jailtime.

• No i am peaceful guy, i would be the judge if i was in the court, what's your case ;)?

• Never been cautioned or arrested. Hey I must be good evading being caught 😂😂 (Jk)

Nah , I'm a good girl. I'm a law a abiding citizen and very compliant regarding the law 😇

• Yes I'm a good girl. 😇😌

• I know <3 :)

• No I'm a good boy😇

• Yes because...
    I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self defense

• Never

• Nope never. they can't touch this 😂

• Yup have been arrested for a bar brawl

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah there was this one cop we had graduated a few days ago and a bunch of us came from a party that had ended. The next one started slightly later so we hung out at the park for a while. By then it was dark out but a big group of ud began to walk to the other house then a cop just drives up and asks where you headed? We answer him. Then he says get out of the street in a rude way. And of course me the only one with a pair of balls said do you see a side walk to walk on? And he's like don't get smart. Then he says well separate half on this side of the steet half on the other. Then I ask why? He says because I said so, and i said that's not a real reason also we don't have to. He says yes you do looking frustrated and I said our amendments say other wise. Right to assemble ring a bell? And by then he's turning red he's like one more crack out of you young lady and I'm taking you into the station and if course I asked why and said i haven't done anything wrong. He says talking back to an officer and I say that's no real crime. I have to commit a crime beforeyou tell me you have a right to remain silent and according to our first amendment I have freedom of speech. Eventually he gave in and we did what he wanted he followed us until we made it to the other party. But honestly and I'm not just saying it he was racist not a singlecop in our neighborhood had treated us like that before he just saw a big crowd of black and hispanic people and tried to start confrontation. He was white and no I'm not being racist because all of the other mostly white cops never had a problem with any of us before and it wasn't like it was our state curfew or anything. He just believed he could boss us around because he's "above the law" but i showed him other wise.

• when two of my friends and I were in the mall in a store. We were just looking around me and one of them were having a conversation with one of the employee's and the other one was off somewhere browsing. Eventually she caught up with us and we were ready to go. The emloyee said bye to us and we walked out but the alarm went off. So we were scared out of our minds because obviously we didn't do anything and then the guy said you two can go and called our other friend back. We were woried they wouldn't tell us anything, they wouldn't let us back in the store, and time just went on and on. And then eventually the cops came. And walked her out and we asked what's going on and they asked do you know this girl and we said yes she's our friend well she stole something. And then they looked at us like we were evil and said you don't mind if we check your bags do you.

• And I said yes actually I do. And they said why is that? Are you hiding something? And I said no because you're making false accusations, and it's none of your business what's in our bags! And unless you have a search warrant I don't think you have a right you're not a mall cop are you now? And they look heated and were about to go off on me when the guy from the store came out and said what's going on? And they told him they were trying to check to see if we stole something as well and the guy told them I assure you they couldn't have stolen anything because they were with me the whole time. So we said bye to the guy road off in separate cop cars to the police station.

(Oops I chopped off the begging it should say another time)

• haha i love that 2nd pic. poor guy.
    i haven't [yet]. I'm good when it comes to the law... usually.

• The only thing I've gotten in trouble for is speeding. I might have a slight lead foot...

• I've had very little interaction with cops.

• I plead the fifth.

• Yes in Korea 🙊

• tickets and warnings yes, arrested never

• no i was not cautioned, or arrested but a cop did point a taser at me for running from him

• Nope, not that I remember.

• Nope.

• love the pic and yes I have been cautioned a few times

• Arrested two times before for minor things

• I was arrested when I was 19

• Yes for DUI and will spend this weekend behind bars.

• I was almost arrested

• All of the above.