When was the last time you got really really happy and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was watching a sad dog video that just completely broke me to tears but then seeing how the dog progressed in a positive healthy direction AND found a home made me mega happy XD.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in a long time to be honest. haven't worked in a year, lost most of my friends and the ones I do have both flaked out on me this week. Girlfriend comes over and refuses to spend the night then shows up the next day uninvited and ruins my plans with my cousin that I had made. Exercise, travelling and weed are the only things that make me happy. Sometimes I get so sick of life

What Girls Said 11

• Had a date to watch GOT with the boy this weekend and I thought it was just gonna be the normal HBO and chill, but I walked in to a spotless room (it's usually messy as fuck), and bed that was made, and lit candles. Nothing really fancy, but it just showed an effort to do something special for no reason.

• I was so happy when I found out I got an interview on Friday. lol And I am hoping I am won't mess up.

• i dont remember.

• a couple minutes ago looking at these dogs
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...57e30b7d72.jpg

• Yesterday. My boyfriend and I sort of trespassed on the land of an old abandoned 17th century mansion which may or may not have had security. We heard dogs barking and ran, but we took pictures, haha. It was the best date I've ever had. We went to a supermarket that also had a cafe area and we sat at a table and played card games and got into a heated fight, but it was actually kind of hot and very helpful. In the end, it was one of the best days of my life so far. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. <3

• Sometime in Early April. Around the 8th I think. It feels like a life time to be honest.

• When I was having a waffle with fresh fruits after having been released from hospital - hospital food sucks!

• I bet maybe you felt gratitude too

• Oh maybe what you went in there for was not really dangerous.

I've found the hospital to be humbling for me: realizing that poor health is pretty much inevitable and having a sense of what the other people there may be going through 😨 (sorry for the sadness) I just feel gracious having health.

• @cavmanier yeah it was just a pneumonia in combination with a pleurisy but on my station I didn't encounter many patients with anything worse than me, just people with an inflamed appendix or the flu. Obviously it's far better than being sick with cancer or another serious illness but if you lie there with a 42 degree fever and cardiac arrhythmia you don't really think about that...

• I got happy yesterday when I got home from school and realized I had no homework for the first time in 272949 years haha

• 4 years ago. When i thought my buddy was into me too. It seemed like he was. It was a giddy, butterflies in my stomach, couldn't sleep or eat right kinda feeling. Turns out i've been friendzoned. Bummer. We're still good friends though and very certain we're not meant to be together :)

• I will have an answer for this after May 6.

• Oh really? Why that day?

• Because 1) civil war and 2) things I ordered from amazon come in. People say money can't buy happiness but i disagree. Money can buy coffee and a dope star labs mug and that is happiness enough for me.

• it was ten minute ago when my father say I can't skip school because i'm sick

What Guys Said 8

• Coming home to see my parents and 5 year-old sister last Thursday (Apr 28) after not seeing them for 2 months. My sister ran to me and gave me such a sweet hug. We missed each other.

• I don't even remember the last time I was REALLY happy.

• yesterday, I met up with an old friend.
    After we got home we tried out a new game online and it was awesome so yeah

• This Thursday if Overwatch actually works on my PC. If it doesn't, that's a year of hype down the crapper.

• Yesterday when the Mets hit three home runs back-to-back-to-back!

• A couple days ago... I got tea or food or something.

• Yesterday when I said sup to a girl that is way out my leage and she said hey back

• Nobody is out of your league dude. We're all people... unless you're an alien?

• Really happy, mid of October.
    The girl I had a crush on and me were having so much bodycontact and fun together, I thought I would get my first girlfriend.